Y/n Tennyson Christmas special

Start from the beginning

Y/n: "heh.. yeah.."

Y/n deactivates it, and sets it down on the table. Zed smiles, thinking she brought back the hope into y/n's body!.. but the sorrow returns to his face. So zed decided to do the unthinkable.

Zed walks away, and left the rust bucket 2. Thinking she needs a bathroom break, y/n didn't give it any thought. However, once zed closed the door, she changes to buglizzard, and took off through the forest that y/n parked to get some quiet time.

Where they were parked was not too far from a town, One where zed thought would be best to get something to bring back y/n's Christmas spirit.

Changing to her normal self so she doesn't terrify everyone she see's, zed went on a walk through the town, trying to find the best gift for y/n this year. However, as she kept looking, she realized something. Money. She can't pay for anything without it. She might be an alien dog, but she's been on earth long enough to know what money is. And since she's a hero, she can't exactly go around stealing things.

Realizing this, zed hangs her head in shame, and turns around to return to y/n, until an older man calls out.

Man: "hey, ain't you that dog partner to that superhero boy?"

Zed's head springs up, and turns around to face the man. He had quite the gut in him, and even a bit of muscle too. A long sleeved blue shirt, and beard to finish it off.

Man: "you trying to get a gift for that boy of yours?"

Zed without a second thought nods her head. If this man was nice enough to offer, she'll immediately take it. She runs forward, but she stops in her tracks, and began growling at the man.

Man: "w-whoa.. calm down!"

The other citizens started to watch, seeing the alien dog growl at this old man. However, nobody was shocked at zed, nor her unearthly look.

Why was zed growling at this man? Well, she smelt an alien-like stench reeking from him. The man puts his hands up in surrender, but then realizes why she's acting this way.

Man: "huh, that's some nose ya got there!"

The man grabs his face, and essentially rips it off. His body is over taken with a white glow, as his body changes from an old man, to a big, rotund tetramand. Zed looks confused, and honestly a little concerned. Why was there a tetramand on earth?

Tetramand: "the names bolo! It's nice to meet ya zed!"

Now she's even more confused. Not only was the old guy an alien, but he also knew zed by name.

Bolo: "it's ok everybody! Shows over, zed here can smell us through the I.D. masks"

Suddenly, every single citizen began taking their faces off, all showing their true forms of aliens. Ranging from mechamorphs, pyronites, petrosapians, and many many more. The weirdest one was a loboian walking a vulpamancer.

Bolo: "you seem confused, so let me fix that! Welcome to undertown!"

Zed gave bolo an unamused glance.

Bolo: "the name actually refers to the giant town we got under this fake down!"

Zed looks at bolo for a second, before nodding her head. Bolo gave a thumbs up, and held his arms out.