Chapter 1

I woke up from ines' screaming , today I've got my gynecologist appointment, in the house we don't need alarms we have my brother he screams  like someone is killing him .

I got changed , went to my car and drove to the appointment.

When i arrived I sat by a woman who's pregnant, her belly's sooo cute , I then got called for my appointment, I get in the room and the doctor didn't seem good like she's frustrated by something .

I push these thoughts away and sit down in a position that You have to guess , she then start talking " you're here for a regular check right ?" She said in a sad tone " yes " I said awkwardly .

I then feel something getting in down there , 'it's a check why did she put something in ?'
She's only doing her job so it's okay , "it's done " she said " oh that was fast " I replied  " yea you can get dressed up we will give you the results soon " I then get dressed up say goodbye and go back home .

~2 weeks later~

I feel nauseous and I throw up every single morning , but I think it's my brother who gave it to me because he went on an island for a week alone and he drank something bad which got him a parasite and he gave it to me .

This morning was bad with the sickness but rn i feel better so I thought maybe of going to meet some of my friends .

~2 month and 2 weeks later ~

The sickness come and go and it's kinda annoying so I decided to go to the doctor .
Talking about the doctor , the gynecologist is calling me

" oui Bonjour ms Benazouz on the phone?"

" yes it's me , is everything okay I haven't got my results yet "

" yeah yeah , umm can we meet I've got to tell you something important "

" yeah ok I'll come rn "

"Ok bye "

"Bye"

Omg , what happened , I've got a cancer ! Even worse I can't have kids !
Or ..
Hela stop thinking and go to your appointment.

I go there and directly go to her office I knock and get in she signs me to sit down .
" good morning doctor is everything okay?"

"Good morning umm idk how to tell you but umm "

" what " I say getting more and more worried

" Iinjectedaguyspermdownther" she said quickly while whispering

"What ! Slowly please"

" umm I injected a guys sperm down there " she said while avoiding my eyes

" WHAT ! HOW DID IT HAPPEN WHY "

" umm I didn't mean it I accidentally injected but 30% you can be not
pregnant "

" I can't believe it, but I haven't feeling any symptoms I just got sick at a moment" I said while sobbing

" I'm really sorry do you want to do a test?"

" no goodbye " I get up and leave

how the fuck did this happen im so young and who's the father , omg stop overthinking maybe you're not pregnant, I then head to the pharmacy and buy 2 pack of pregnancy tests .

I go back home and rush to the toilet , I do the test and ......

First chapter !!!!! Gimme reviews please :)
I don't have a planning but when my chapter is finished I always post it