The way the color of the wine completed her skin and her lingerie. The way it dripped down her so sexily and beautifully. I can't get enough of her.

"Pour it all over you, baby." Was the only thing I could mutter.

She smirked and continued looking at me with her seductive gaze and tilted her head back.

I'm done, I can't fucking do this anymore. I can't take her sweet torture anymore.

I surely took amazing photos and I think that we're done for today. Not before I fuck her brains out for teasing me like this.

Stomping my way towards her I threw my camera on the sofa and leaned over Adeline. She was breathing heavily, with every rise of her chest her soft nipples touched mine.

"You- you make me fucking crazy for you, Adeline," I whispered. Grasping her jaw in my hand. "Are you aware of that?"

She smirked and closed her eyes for a second. "No, I'm not aware that I have that effect on you." She teased.

"Oh, yeah?" I asked and pressed myself onto her. My torso meeting hers. When she felt my boner on her stomach she shuddered. "Are you aware now?"

Adeline licked her lower lip and raised her hips. I hissed when her clothed pussy made contact with my hard-on. In a matter of second, my hand was wrapped around her neck as both of our breathing escalated.

"You've been teasing me all day, baby. Are you that desperate to be fucked?"

She nods with soft eyes. Even if she liked some of my degrading words, Adeline still succeeded in keeping her posture powerful.

I couldn't resists anymore and captured her lips. She moaned lowly into my mouth. My aching bulge crashes against her clit while groans escape my lips.

My other hand cups her brests. I started kneading them and then processed to take off her bra, pinching her hard nipples while attacking her lips hungrily. Soon, her nipples are in my mouth, kissed and sucked on. Her body slides against mine, pressing her chest out as she wraps her leg around my waist. She drags her lower body against me. Adeline bites her lip, closing her eyes and moaning gently as she throws her arms over my shoulders and started pulling my hair.

My hands continued grasping her tits while I sucked and blew on her nipples. She could only moan and try to gain some friction by grinding her pussy against me.

My hand drops from her chest down to her panties which were soaked. I tapped my finger on the wet spot and smirked. "You're dripping for me, baby."

She moaned and took a hold of my hand, making me keep it there. "Please touch me." Adeline pleaded.

I chuckled and did as she said. My fingers circled on her clothed clit. She was getting more desperate every second. She grabbed my hand tightly and put it inside her panties. We both let out a breath when I finally touched her naked flesh.

I grunt gently when her wetness meets my fingers work their way in her. She gasps when I start stretching her and she's soon moaning out my name in despair.

"Dion- ah." She shudders when my tongue rolls over her collarbones, licking the sweet wine off of her.

My fingers start working faster inside her so I looked up making sure I ain't giving her any pain. My fingers buried in her, wet up till my knuckles, skillfully pump, roll and thrust inside her to give her every and all kinds of pleasure she deserved. I groaned when her walls contract around clench around my fingers. So fucking tight and wet.

My teasing from my fingers deep in her went on for a while and every moment I took away from fucking her was driving us both nuts. We both craved it.

Her legs fell apart when I pulled my fingers out but she also whines, from the emptiness. I chuckles at her state.

My lips met hers again. "Take off your clothes." She said through kisses. I obeyed and took off everything. Adeline's eyes gleamed when she saw me and I immediately got on top of her. The small sofa was kinda uncomfortable but whatever.

I hiss then lower myself again, positioning myself against her. Her soft breathing fans over my face, my tip rubbing against her pussy while the sexual tension between us hikes.

She rolls her eyes, gripping onto my shoulders. I thrusts in her with a chuckle rolling off my lips. I went deeper inside without giving her enough time to adjust. Her juices gush out as my dick slips into her pussy at ease, drenching me.

Her heel presses against my lower back and she's pulling me into her harder and deeper. Her back arches with the depth I reach, my hands pressing against the sofa beside her head.

"Don't stop." She begs as my airy moan hits her ears.

The speed of my thrusts increases as we're both trying not to fall from the sofa.

She's raking my shoulders and back with her nails, grunting as she hits her hips forward.

Pulling out, I grab her and lay her on the floor then flip her over, entering her pussy from behind. Adeline shrieks in pleasure which blinds her completely. Her head is thrown back as she pressed herself against me.

She mewls, arching her back and soon, the peak of her orgasm is near. She's moaning louder at the moment as my high feels too good to be true.

"Fuck, baby." I grunt, grabbing her waist with one hand while the other meets her hair. I pull it as she cries with
tears staining her cheeks.

"Dion, I'm- I'm gonna cum." she speaks incoherently.

"Let it out, baby." I whisper in her ear while driving inside her faster.

I pulled her hair harshly and slammed her body on my chest. My hand came down and began to flick over the hard nub of her clit as I pumped in and out.

Soon, her orgasm approached and she screamed in ecstasy while her juices squirt out all over the floor. The way she squeezed me so tightly made me cum fastly after her. I pulled out and came all over her ass and back.

"Shit," I breathed out and pulled her shaking body against mine. "Baby." I kissed her head.

Adeline chuckled lowly and relaxed in my arms. "I really loved our shooting session. I think we should do it again."

I chuckled and kissed her red cheeks. "Sure. I would love to."

I carried her and laid her down on the sofa. Then I went in the bathroom and grabbed a towel to clean her up. She snuggled in my chest after I sat down next to her.

"You make me feel so happy, Dion. I have never felt this good with someone."

My hand grasped her tightly. "Me too, baby."

I love to make her happy. It's all that matters to me.