"Yeah."

"Let's start then." My voice filled the room.

Smiling to herself, a forced one, she untied the string of her robe, letting it off her shoulders. It pools around her feet and she's left only in her red lingerie.

Shit...

I choked on my breath, covering it up as fast as possible.

"You can sit first," I offered and she nodded. A small, black sofa was behind her so she sat down and crossed her legs. "Act like I'm not taking pictures of you. Imagine it's just me and you alone and I'm giving you every right to seduce me and do anything you want to me."

Adeline's lips parted. Her tensed body started relaxing as she crossed her legs and leaned on the sofa. She grabbed the wine in her hand and plastered it on her thigh, holding it upwards. I took a few pictures till she changed her pose.

She parted her legs and put the bottle between them. Her teeth grasping her bottom lip and she holds such lust in her eyes as she stares into the camera.
My breathing is uneasy as her eyes allure me. Blood is rushing to my dick and I'm literally struggling.

"You're doing so good." I muttered.

She smirked and changed her pose again. I was definitely not ready for that one. Adeline got on her palms and knees, arching her back while keeping the bottle under her. "Can you out it somewhere? On my back or- ass, maybe?"

This girl is playing with me. I know her tactics already.

With a small sigh I made my way towards her and took the bottle. She looked at me with those eyes and I fought the urge to fuck her right now, in the pose that she is in.

I placed the bottle on her back and went back to the camera. "Keep still." I took a few photos and then wanted to offer her a small break but she immediately changed into a new pose.

Adeline laid on her back on the floor. "Come closer and take a picture from above me."

I listened to her order and went to stand over her. She laid there, right knee up and hands holding the bottle on her chest. Her red lips were parted and looked too juicy not to catch a little glimpse of them in the photo.

Fuck, she looks so sexy. I won't be surprised if this is my most successful campaign.

"So good, Adeline. You're breathtaking." I whispered under my breath.

She looks through her hooded eyes, her hair decorating her shoulders as she tilts her head to the side.

Adeline moved the bottle from her chest to her belly and posed a few more times while I clicked the pictures which looked absolutely perfect. She is too perfect.

"I think I got very good ones."

She chuckled and stood up from the floor. "I have one more idea, can we do that too?"

This girl with be the death of me.

I struggled to say "no" at her so I gave her a reluctant nod.

She excitingly sat down on the sofa and opened the bottle with her teeth.

"What are you doing-?" I tried asking.

"Just take the pictures."

I listened and put my camera in front of my eyes again. However, I wasn't ready for her next pose which drove me insane.

Adeline started pouring the wine all over her body. It started flooding from her neck, down to her curvy chest and stomach. I gulped while clicking the camera and taking the best photos I've ever seen.