"I don't know..." I respond and he sighs.

"Are we sure it's his heart?" He asks and I shrug.

"Why else would it say that?" I ask and he sighs.

Outside it was a bloody mess.

The words 'thought you might want your friend's heart back...' were sprawled out on the wall and on the doorstep was a human heart.

"I'm so sorry mate...." Kaden apologizes and I look at him in confusion.

"Don't be unless you have something to do with it...." I mutter incoherently.

"Do you wanna involve the cops?" He asks and I shrug.

"All it will do is tell me whether or not he's gone..." I reply and sigh.

"But I guess it isn't a bad idea so go ahead..." I state walking to the front door and crouching looking at the heart.

I zone out as I hear Kaden talking on the phone.

"I'm sorry to say this..." The officer starts and I look down nodding already knowing what he is gonna say.

"It's him isn't it?" I ask, looking up slightly only to see the officer has nodded.

"How long was he dead?" I ask with an emotionless face.

"Only a few hours..." he replies and I turn away.

"I'm going home..." I mutter to Kaden, my face remaining expressionless and my voice monotone.

"Alright- call me if-" he stops talking when he looks at me.

"I'll tell Mina you're gonna be off for a bit..." he states and I just walk past him.

When I finally get to the house I go upstairs.

I head towards my room but stop in front of Yugas.

*Start of Flashback Quinn's Pov*

I was walking around outside during recess because I had nothing better to do.

The other kids never wanted to be my friend, which was fine with me, I didn't want to be friends with them anyways.

As I turn a corner I hear crying, and I look around in confusion until I see someone in a corner.

"Hey... why are you crying?" I walk up to the kid in confusion and suddenly they look up.

I look at them taking in their appearance.

He had longish blonde hair, violet eyes, and a weird face.

"Wait- you're Aoyama-Chan... right?" I ask and the boy nods.

"Y-You're Quinn-Chan...." he quietly mutters and I grin.

"Yep! Anyways... why are you crying?" I ask again and sit down next to him.

"Nobody wants to play with me or be my friend...." he mutters looking down and I look at him.

I sit quietly for a second, while he cries.

"I'll be your friend..." I mutter selflessly and he looks up.

"You will?" he asks and I nod.

"But why? Don't you have better friends than me?" he asks and I sigh.

"Not really... Nobody likes me much either..." I explain and watch as Yuga's head tilts.

"Why?" he asks and I look down.

"It's something about my dad..." I state and hear a soft 'Ah' from Yuga.

"You want to be my friend?" Yuga asks after a few minutes.