Chap 57- I hate you💔💔

Start from the beginning

Sa- Sid plssss leave it baba, hum ghar jaakar baat karenge plssss chalo Sid look at priya....

Sid and Kashish looked towards her who was crying hiding her face behind her palms......

Kashish was about to go towards her when Sid pushed him little and said
Sd-  Durr reh meri behan se varna choodunga nahi tujhe......😡😡
Sana car mein baitho....

Sana sat in the car and they all went away from there....

Kashish was standing there with misty eyes, he sat in his car and went towards his house....

.....................
They reached home back and went inside silently....
Priya sat down on the couch and started crying 😭😭.....

Sid sat beside her, caressing her hair said
Sd- Bacha kyun ro rahi hai, I know maine daanta par bacha tu bhi toh galat kar rahi thii naa.....said with misty eyes🥺🥺

Sana too sat on her other side holding her hand....

Pr- Bhaiya aapne bhi toh galat kiya naa aapne ek baar bhi humaari baat nahi suni, aapne kaise maara kashish ko .....
I love him bhaiya, I love him a lot....said loudly crying😔😠

Sid's anger again rose listening her he stood up and said
Sd- Priya tujhe samajh nahi aa raha hai shaayad, tu abhi 10th mein padti hai iss umar mein pyaar nahi infatuation hota hai.....

Calming himself down......Bacha teri umar abhi padhaai ki hai yeh sab iss age mein sahi nahi hai bachaa.....🥺🥺

Pr- Bhaiya mujhe abhi aapse baat nahi karni plsss aap jaayein yahan se... "I hate you" and I don't want to talk to u......said angrily crying 😭😭

Sid was shocked to listen her, his whole body stiffened, his mind was numb to react to anything.....
He was just looking her with misty eyes....😔😔

Sana looked towards Sid and thought

Sana's pov:- I haven't seen him this broken... Har situation ko one to one face karne vaala insaan aaj itna helpless ho gaya hai.....🥺🥺

Sid controlling himself went out hurriedly... Sana got up and went behind him but before she could say he was gone from there.....

Sa- Main Sid ke peeche bhi nahi jaa sakti priya ko akela chodkar.....
Ahhhhhh kya karun ab, maa haan maa ko call karna hi padega......

She was about to call her but then thought

Sa- Nahi nahi Sana abhi achaanak maa ko call karoongi unhe tension ho jaayegi.....
Abhi call nahi karti abhi priya ko sambhaalti hoon I hope Sid theek ho....🥺🥺

She went inside to see priya sleeping in her uniform only with dried tears on her face.....

Priya's phone was flashing so she picked up and saw Kashish calling her, she picked up her phone and heard....

Ka- Priyu bacha tu theek hai, bhaiya ne jyaada gussa kiya....
Jaan tu tension mat lena main hoon naa....

Hello jaan hello Priyu kuch toh bol baby tension ho rahi hai mujhe......😳😳

Sa- Main priya nahi uski bhabhi Shehnaz Malothra bol rahi hoon.....
Ka- Shehnaz.......

Kashish cut the call as soon as he heard her voice....

Sana's pov:- I have to meet this kashish, priya hadd se jyaada pyaar karti hai isse...
Kashish bhi lagta toh hai ki priya se pyaar karta hai but surety nahi hai koi.....
I had to check on this matter🙂🙂.....

Sa- Sabse pehle toh Sid ko call karti hoon pata nahi kahan chala gaya.....

She picked her phone and was about to call him when she saw his message...

"Sana main thodi der mein aa jaaonga plsss I wanted to stay alone for sometime.... Plsss priya ka dhyaan rakhna aur abhi maa ko kuch mat kehna.... Raat ko unke aane pe baat karenge"

Sana replied back
"Sid plssss ghar aaja jaan... Hum Priyu se baat karenge dekh maa ke aane se pehle ghar aa jaana...."

He didn't recieved her message as his phone was switched off.....

Sighing Sana sat on the couch near priya and caressed her hair....

Sa- Priyu bacha utha jaa kuch khaale subah se kuch nahi khaaya....
Lunch ka tym bhi hogaya uth jaa bacha....

She got up, looking Sana she hugged her tightly and started crying 😭😭
Pr- Bhabhi plss aap toh samjhaye main Kashish se bahut pyaar karti hoon.....

Sa- Bacha shaant ho pehle aur tune mujhse uss din jhooth kyun bola jab maine poocha thaa ki vo larka kaun hai.....
Pr- Bhabhi main darr gayi thii uss din, mujh.....

Before she could complete a loud voice of glass breaking reached their ears and they looked towards that direction to find Sid standing there raging in anger.....😡😡

Moving towards Sana he held her arm and said
Sd- Tumhe pata thaa priya aur uss ladke ke baare mein.....said loudly

Sana and priya shivered listening him...
Sa- Sid plsss choro dard ho raha hai....said crying...😰😰

Sd- Tumhe pata thaa yaa nahi.....holding her hand more tight😳😳

She cried in pain but Sid has lost all his senses and was continuously saying
Sd- Why didn't u told me about priya....

Priya tried too separate them but Sid's hold was very tight 🥺🥺....

Maa came early and was shocked to see Sid holding Sana so tight and her cries were making her angry.....😡😡

She moved towards them pushed Sid, he lost his balance and fell on the floor, Sana to fell on the couch behind her.....

Sid was shocked to see maa standing  fuming in anger.....

She bend down to his level, slapped him hard and said
Sm- Kya hai yeh sab teri himmat kaise hui Sana ko chot paunchane kii....

Sid came out of the shock and stood up keeping his hand on his cheek....
Sana and priya too stood up looking maa who was very angry......😡😡

Let's see what would happen when maa will get to know the reality....
Is kashish rathore a right guy???
Can true love happen at such a young age??
❤️❤️❤️