Foggy swamp [1]

That's bullshit. Another enemy that you need to find and defeat. This is not for you to run through the caves and look for Pokemon! It's very damp here.. The smell of wood resin against the background of fir trees immersed in fog. Judging by the terrain, a swamp has formed here. It is here that my new, and perhaps the next enemy is located - Silver. Gold told me about him before he went missing. Hmm.. I'll go looking for him later. And then he has not been seen for 42 hours! This opponent is said to be very rude and ruthless. Well, fuck me. So I came to a dead end .. Among the thick fog, a silhouette was indistinctly visible. Apparently he is male .. At first only the head was visible, and then the whole body. It was just a matter of getting closer.I stopped to look at the guy. This is the same Silver that my friend was talking about! But, he is not particularly charged with the mood for battle .. He turned his face to the water and sadly looked somewhere into the distance. Here's the bastard! ╬ ..Stop... Maybe talk to him? And then he completely wilted. I walked up to him from behind and put my hand on his shoulder.
-Are you okay? Is something wrong, guy?
He turned the side of his face to me, but he was still not visible because of the thick red curls. They covered his face. He just shook his head in agreement. That's where I decided to ask him..
-Listen, why don't you show me your face?.. I need to defeat you in battle, I'm sorry. Silver didn't answer. He was just silent, and silent, and silent again.
-Come on, I'm really not the kind of person who judges by looks.
Silver still made up his mind, he turned to you.. Then you saw..