cafe -2 (Heesung)🧁

An's POV:
Another day ended and Y/n got off her 5 to 8 job.
She was now standing in the front of panda cafe which she usually visits and Got inside ordering her Caramel latte.
She sat on her usual table near the window as her coffee arrived and she started enjoying it while looking out of the window ,it was snowing and all the stores looked like they were covered with a thick layer of cotton which made the view etheral and breathtaking,the streets of Namyangju looked like they were filled with a tsunami of cotton candy.

(Pic via Pinterest)

But none knew that there was someone else who was enjoying his view ,not of the street but of Y/n ,Mr Masked was there two tables away from Y/n's as he obsessed over Y/n's beautiful facial features, he was counting the moles she had on her face but his view got blocked by another guy who left a note on Y/n's table , Mr Masked got sad and irritated "there must be that guy's number on it " he thought to himself..

And he didn't thought about anything else as he got up walking to her table taking that note in his hand and crumbling it before tossing it into the dustbin and leaving the cafe right away.

Y/n's POV:
huh? Whats this ?
I thought to myself as I saw the sticky note which a random guy left on my table a few seconds ago.
"204055****
Don't forget to call me up pretty noona !♡"
It read and I scoffed to myself finding it cute yet cheesy .
Just then that same Mr Masked came up to me taking away that piece of paper and crumbling it then tossing it straight into the bin and leaving right after that.
Uhh...did he knew that guy or something? I thought and few minutes later left the cafe too.

An's POV :
According to the masked guy He didn't did anything bad or much noticable but to Y/n this thing ignited billions of butterflies into her stomach and left her in utter shock that it took her the whole day to process what actually happened that time.

___________________________
An's note:
Guys how was this chapter?
Btw I hope you all enjoyed and please vote the story I would really appreciate it♡.

Saranghaee!!