-Normal POV-

Y/n was just a ordinary tennage girl who was just chilling at great wolf lodge while bunch of kids were screaming like as if the apocalypse was going on. Why was she here? You see she was at a school who had bunch of two sided bi- girls, Pickme girls, Bullies, Crazy people and stress. Those were the reasons why she took a break from the school.

You had a week off so it was fine, Yeah sure you had to pay a fuck ton of money to stay here for a week but it was worth it. Sorta... The kids here don't even pay attention where they were going. The lobby was filled with kids and while you were waiting with your luggage a m a s c o t came all the sudden with a staff member talking into the microphone.

Lots of kids cheered as you on the other hand was just confused on what was going on. Once you F I N A L Y could get out of the lobby because they gave you the keys to your hotel room you gave then your luggage and went in the bathroom to change. Once you had changed into your bathing suit you went to explore the place before you get lost. You finally found the w A t E r park and went inside.

You were amazed. It wasnt the best water park but hey. This better than nothing so you went to find a chair to sit in before you get splashed by kids you don't even know. Once you found a chair to sit in yiu hummed happily. Now you thought no one from school will come here but MY MY HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED- You really thought luck was on your side today but nope.

When you were sitting down you saw a group of demons. They all looked familiar to you until you found out that it was youe chaotic friend group you always hang out with. You mentally had a heart attack from recognizing them. You tried to act normal but KAIGAKU JUST HAD TO POINT OUT THAT YOU WERE THERE.

-Kaigaku's POV-

Me and my friends were walking in the indoor waterpark looking for somewhere to sit. That was until I saw Y/n the girl from school we always hang out with. I then sae her freaking out.

"Hey guys look. Y/n's here." I pointed out.

"WHERE" Daki yelled.

"Over there" I said pointing at her.

"Kaigaku don't point at people it's rude" Kokushibo said.

"But it's Y/n" I replied.

"... Still" He said.

"Ooo! Y/n at great wolf lodge??" Doma said.

"Shut up" Akaza said.

Daki ran over to Y/n and sat next to her while getting close to her face. We all had blank looks on our face's but saw that there was a whole row of empty seats we can sit in. So we went to where Daki went and then just dropped our stuff there.

-Daki's POV-

I was chatting with Y/n about some stuff cuz we girls. I then saw the rest of the group set their stuff down but I didn't pay attention.

"So! What you doing all by your self here??" I asked.

"Just wanted some alone time and take a break from the school drama..." Y/n said.

I agreed with her as I was also having a hard time at school. Mostly because of the type of people at the school that make me stressed out. As soon as all of us were done marking our seats Doma took Y/n out of my grip as I whined. Akaza chased after Doma as Kokushibo just chased them because he was bored. Plus he didn't know what to do.

-Doma's POV-

As I ran through the waterpark with Y/n in my grip Akaza and Kokushibo-sama were running after me!