♡︎♥︎♡︎ ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕤 ♡︎♥︎♡︎ (Ch. 2)

Exited for this one \(٥⁀▽⁀ )/

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

Streber cried silently into your neck, that's when the ambulance arrived. He hurried his face deeper into your shoulder and you assumed the lights and sounds from the ambulance were giving him a headache as he would most likely be light headed from blood loss by now. People arrested out of the ambulance with medical shit and a stretcher (ye) they took him away as you attempted to follow only to be met with the eyes of one of the  nurses  "𝑋𝑖𝑟,𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑢𝑠 𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦." You nodded and were about to head to your car until... Shit... You had walked here, you lived close by and you didnt expect your best friend to have his arm fucking missing... You were stumped...you couldn't stay here or he would be scared as shit... You could run... You sighed and ran after the ambulance getting concerned looks from kids and parents but you didn't give a shit. All you cared about was seeing if Streber was okay.

𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕚 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 \(٥⁀▽⁀ )/

You finally made it... You quickly ran through the glass doors and went to the reception, still heavily breathing. "Yeesh did you run here?" The woman at the reception desk let out a snarky remark but you weren't in the mood for jokes "Yes actually I did. I'm here to see streber ." Doctors are busy setting him up but he's in room 109 I'll let you know once he's ready." you nodded and went to buy a water from the vending machine before sitting down and tapping your feet while twiddling your fingers nervously.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆

That's the end of this chapter! Have a good day! ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

|_(¨'·.·'¨)_____I___|
|__'·.(¨'·.·'¨)Love_|
|______'·.¸.·'_You__|