first day.

Raven addams.

I've had a really hard life, i guess not compared to half of you but, ive been to more funerals than i can count on my fingers, lost everyone ive ever had. and no dont call me a pick me. this is so not what this is. but i guess let me get started. i lost my mother and father at 12 only 3 years ago, sad story but i wont get into it. since then ive been to house to house. all of them dying with  horrible diagnoses of course, at my old school everyone thought i was bad luck,  which of course is only half true, the addams have very bad luck, of course with everyone being dead, i had one place left to go. to my uncles. 

of course with the addams family tree, they are the best of the best in our family, well.. if you think cruel as shit is best, they've got all of you beat. but he was kind enough to take me in. being family and all i felt almost at home, i rarely seen wednesday or pugsly anymore. i havent seen them since well.. um.. they didnt even come to my parents funeral, of course they sent letters telling me im always welcome, but anyways let me just get started. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i walked out to the addams family car and gave lurch my bags, climbing in after wednesday. 

we were going to this school called nevermore, for outcasts. wednesday apparently set piranahs out on a kid who was bullying pugsley. me on the other hand, just wanted a new experience, not felling like i'm bad luck everywhere i go. Morticia and Gomez are singing to each-other while being intimately close in-front of me and Wednesday. i looked out the window minding my own business as i hear Wednesday speak up. "you're making me nauseous, and not the good kind." 

Wednesday and her parents continued to banter as i gazed out the window, seeing the big metal gates with a sign reading "nevermore". "We're here." Wednesday pointed out, stopping all the very intimate doings between her mother and father.  I grinned as we stepped out of the car, meeting the head master.

-TIME SKIP-

Fortunately, Wednesday and i got to share a dorm, with someone else. Enid Sinclair. very colorful girl might i add. i'm not in black and white like Wednesday but this was sure too much color for one teenage girl. She gave us a tour, and we got to the place Wednesday liked to call "the pentagon" and Enid was showing us all the groups when a boy ran up to her, very worried actually. 

"Enid! you wont believe what i just heard about your new roomates. one of them killed a kid at her school! and the other one killed half of her family!" he continued, me and Wednesday just waiting behind her back. "you better watch your back." he said as Enid slowly moved out of the way, revealing Wednesday and i staring emotionless. His shocked face turned into a fast sprint as Enid apologized for his actions. "Whos that?" i pointed to the boy painting a mural that seemed to look like a raven?

"Oh! thats xavier thorpe, he used to date bianca. they broke up before this semester, reason? unknown." she continued walking with wednesday but my eyes stuck on him. i guess he felt my gaze as he turned around from his mural and his eyes landed on mine. a small smirk rising on my face as i let my body walk towards him, without even realizing it within seconds i was standing infront of him.

MY FIRST STORY!! PLEASE LMK WHAT U THINKKKK