You ask them out on a date 🤭

I made this on a whim sooo-

How would they react to you asking them on a date? 🤔

----------------------------------------------------

SUNNY

Sunny just kind of nods his head with a light blush on his cheeks. Like usual, he won't say anything and you'll have to go off nods and stuff to get an answer but, his answer is definitely yes. 

BASIL

Basil is stuttering and stammering, tripping over his words, and struggling to give you a response. You're just looking at him so intently he can't think straight! Please stop looking at him like that! You're making him nervous..!

AUBREY

Aubrey would be surprised and just..freeze up. She doesn't know what to do or say so she just stands there with her eyes blown wide.

It'll definitely take her a minute to respond and I don't see her out right saying yes either but she'll uh..write you a letter or something with her response written on it later. ( Oh and by the way, the answer's yes! )

HERO

Hero would be a little flustered but would smile nonetheless. Of course he'll go on a date with you! He's been wanting to for a while now anyways! :)

KEL

Kel is all giddy and smiley for the most part. He'd love to go on a date with you! ( Even if it is kind of icky ) This'll be his first ever date so he's kind of excited. He can't wait! But, I hope you know that if you're taking him out to eat it's your treat!

MARI

I see Mari smiling and saying something along the lines of "I'd love to!". She's calm as usual and would probably answer way faster than others since she isn't as shaken or flustered. Oh, but don't think she isn't going to tease you first.

POLLY

Hopefully she doesn't have anything in her hands because Polly is gonna drop it so she can cover her mouth that's hanging open. She'll look as if she's just been proposed to and might collapse if she's standing up. She can't exactly go out since she has to watch Basil and his grandma but she'd love to have a nice stay-at-home date with you if you're up for it!

KIM

Kim would probably be a blushing mess so I see her turning away from you in some way to cover her face. She'll grumble something under her breath before saying yes and walking away because like heck is she going to let you see her like this after that. No way!

THE MAVERICK ( MIKHAEL )

This boy is shocked. Like really shocked. You.. You actually want to go out on a date with him? Uh- I mean of course you would! Who wouldn't! He's so amazing after all! Women constantly flock around him asking for attention but since you're special he can humor you for a little. >:]