I mugged her, blowing smoke out, "I can be social and wanna hang with people so don't do that." She looked at me like she knew I was lying but I ignored it. I held my wood out to her, "First wood or you not ready?"

She kinda thought about it and I could tell she was cause of the face she was making. She grabbed it and I walked on my side of the bed grabbing her portrait. I held it out to her and she gasped, it made me laugh. Her dramatic ass.

"Davyiarrrrr! It's so niceeee.", she whined. "Here.", she said giving the wood back ta me and I could tell she ain't hit it cause she usually leave lipgloss on the blunts.

She grabbed the portrait from me. "Aight don't be looking too hard and shi, this just a li sneak peak so you know I ain't forget about it. It's not done."

I go to grab it from her but she pulls it to her chest and gets up from the bed, "No!" I bust out laughing cause she acting like a kid.

"Samai it ain't done yo, let me at least finish. You only got one eye done."

I was done drawing it out and I had started to paint it but I still needed to finish some of her facial features and the details in em.

She started walking towards the door.

I followed her, "Samai bring yo li ass back hea, you not taking it right now. Let me finish it." She frowned and gave it back, "I love it so much Davyiar." I walked it back over to my bed and laid it down, "Good cause I basically cut out my needs ta do it for you."

She sighed, "Even though you shouldn't be doing that, it's thoughtful and I appreciate the time you've put into it so far. What picture did you use?"

I shook my head, "I ain't use no picture cause Ion need one, I know what you look like."

"Samai come on!", Malaysia yelled from downstairs before she could respond and I sorta frowned. We didn't even get to chill and smoke..

After that night where we got to smoke just me and her in the Trackhawk made me realize I like talking to her. She smart and the way she think make her so interesting and it's just easy talking to her. We sat there talking about anything for 2 hours.

"Where you going?", I questioned her as she grabbed her phone from off my bed. She shrugged, "Some places Malaysia wanted me and Lay to go to with her, I don't know but I like doing new things and going new places so it'll be fun."

I sat on the bed and kept tapping the wood, "Aight."

"Can we chill and smoke later or another day?", she asked softly. I got shi ta do later so I shook my head, "It's coo yo, it wasn't that serious. Have fun and shi."

She looked at me confused, "Why? I want to-"

"Samai!", Malaysia yelled again this time like she was rushing now.

"It's coo Samai, I really just wanted to show you the portrait forreal." I laid down and she looked at me then walked out of my room closing my door. I sat up ashing my wood some on my ash tray, time to go out and make money.

•••

"And she do not smell good bruh, this whole thing just makes me shitty. I shouldn't have came ta this.", Sayvion ranted putting his face in the camera, he looked so shitty and it was kinda funny. I was trying not to laugh so bad.

I shook my head and set my phone on the dresser as I grabbed some clothes, "That's what yo dumbass get for tryna go on a 2 man with Jay dumbass. Just two dumbasses... I'm glad he knew better than to ask me cause I woulda cussed him out."