Part 2

"Stop! I don't want to remember this!" [Name] yelled at the voice.

Slowly emitting from the shadows...Megumi

.

.

.

.

.

"What's wrong you were head over heels for me in middle school" Megumi said.

"But yet you're so scared I'm going to use you, just like your father? Talk about useless." Megumi said.

"Shut up! Shut up!" [Name] yelled tears started to flow from her eyes.

"I've done everything for you! Yet all it took was a simple little argument for you to lose your trust" Megumi yelled walking up to her gripping her hair.

"It wasn't a simple argument! You slapped me! Y-you broke our promise we've made." [Name] said.

"That dumb little promise meant nothing to me, your the bitch who got in my way if you didn't defend that damn bully you would still be by my side," Megumi stated.

"I did it because you were wrongly accusing her! If anything your the bully you knew I had a crush on you and all you ever did was lead me on! I know I'm not as good as my sisters... I know she's prettier than me! I know you love her so much! I know you like me today, and that's what's bothering me..." [Name] yelled at Megumi stopping in front of her.

"You promised you wouldn't hurt me you, you would only do good, you promised to always be by my side... But you never did any of that. You're a liar you say you love me but I don't even believe it anymore!" [Name] said

"We both know we pretend to be friends for Jueri and Gojo-Sensei's sake" [Name] said using her power as Megumi turned into a glob of ink.

"H-huh!? Ink," [Name] said as she looked to see the tentacles weren't there anymore.

"Someone....someone else woke me up that was a whole different Jujustu." [Name] looked around to see a man with brown hair and a smiled plastered on his face.

"Aw, [Name] Ikumi, your so cute! Look at you such a cute little fox~" the male cooed as she backed up.

"W-who?" [Name] asked as he bowed.

"My apology, I'm Oikishima Akaito your future husband" He said as he opens his arms looking for an embrace.

"Don't worry [Name]-chan! I'll treat you better than that Megumi guy." Akaito remarked as[ Name] grew an irk mark.

"You don't know nothing about me or Megumi! Your the one who gave me that dream weren't you!-" [Name] yelled.

"[Name]-chan please hurry I need you," Yuuji's voice was heard from a distance her ears folding in the same direction she heard his voice from.

'I have no time I need to get to Yuuji-kun he might be in danger!' [Name] thought as she smiled.

"So sorry whatever your name was but I have somewhere else to be~" She said as she starts running away.

"Don't worry [Name]-chan~ We'll meet again soon~ And next time I wont let you go," Akaito said smiling as he walked away from the auditorium.

As [Name] jumps through the school she sees a broken window she sighs Once getting onto the rooftop for easier access to the pair she sees a male with stitches and different eye coloration. Slowly she makes her presence unknown as she walks slowly down the stairs as she sees the two she was looking for.