14. 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮

Start from the beginning

____

____

"B-but how? Didn't she die?" Ross asked as he looks shock taking off his cap. "I don't know but that's why we wanted you to leave, so that Miranda doesn't get you." Ellie said.

"But I can't leave now, we're so close I can feel it." Ross said and Ellie smiles sadly. "I know I can feel it too." She said making Ross look at her remembering what he saw with Eveline.

"Since when do you have my powers?" He asked. "Remember when we were kids, that one time we were playing hide and seek. A strange monster which I found out they're called-."

"Mole monsters." Ross cut her off also having a small flashback of what that creature he destroyed with his powers and healed Ellie's leg. "Right, I was bleeding from my leg and a part of it was chopped but somehow you healed it completely with those powers of yours." Ellie said showing her right leg seeing a scar where Ross had healed it, he could see white veins like when he gets nervous appear in her leg going all the way up.

"Did.. did I share my powers with you?" Ross asked in realization and she nods. "Yeah, they started acting up when I was here after I died." Ellie said grabbing his hands into hers and Ross watch in fascination as their hands glowed strong.

"But that means I could have healed you... I- I could have saved you." Ross said stepping back holding his head in shock, Ellie holds his face making him look at her. "It wasn't your fault Ross, let me talk." She said seeing that he was going argue.

"I could never blame you for anything, never." Ellie said with a smile. "I don't regret meeting you, with or without powers I love you for being so caring, strong and smart boyfriend." She said, Ross looks at her with a small smile.

"Well I wouldn't say strong-." Ross gets cut off by Ellie scoff. "Come on, you manage to beat your way here." She said.

Before Ross could say anything they were alert when the ground shook the place up making the couple hold each other, Ross covers Ellie with his own body a piece of wood falling.

"You know what? We should get going to get that crystal." Ellie said as they head out of the shack. "But what if Miranda is waiting for us? What will happen if I get rid of my powers?" Ross asked making their way into a path into the woods.

"Don't worry about it, once you get rid of them I'll take them and hold Miranda off while you take the chance to leave." Ellie said and Ross frown but nods.

"That guy, the one who saved us it was my dad wasn't he?" He asked and Ellie nods. "And let me tell you his a grumpy old man." She said earning a laugh from Ross.

"He says that he isn't old but I like to play around that he has some white hair right around the corners." She said and Ross notice a familiar three eye door making him frown.

"What's all this doing out here?" Ross asked confused and they stood in front of the castle that once he searched inside with Ellie and his dad.

"This is where it all began and that." Ellie pointing to a big core. "That's our destination, you can feel it right?" She asked and he nods.

"Yeah, I can feel it." Ross said also feeling this kind of sensation in his body like he can feel the crystal.

"Let's go get that crystal." Ellie said with a determination look on her face her hand out for him to take.

"Let's go." Ross said holding her hand as they both stood together.