4. 𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓫𝓫𝓲𝓽

A creature was sucking the life out of his copy who screams, his copy drops down facing away from Ross

"Roas... help..." Ross goes to help him only to drop down seeing what the creature had done to his copy half of his face was eating just like the other copy had been. He backs away when the creature started to walk towards him making him frightened putting his hand up accidentally sending a blast to it.

The creature stumbled down and Ross gets scared when his hands started glowing white, he tried to rub it off which it worked until he notice the creature get up. Ross gets up quick and went to put on the switch, he glares at the gate as it opens really slowly.

"Fuck!" Ross said as he runs away from the gate making a ring around the crates since that creature was walking after him, he was just glad that it was only one coming for him since the other monsters were in the cell or at least one of them was coming out from the red pool.

"No way!" Ross said in shock as he made a run for it seeing more monsters coming out from the red substance but he just makes a run for it since he doesn't have a weapon at all.

He stops when he saw there was no way for him to go making him panic.

"A dead end?" He asked and backs away when he saw the creatures coming in, he sticks to the wall and gasps as a white glitter surround the creatures. Ross didn't have time to see who and what it was doing to them when the wall behind him disappears in a gold glitter.

"What on earth?" Ross asked and continues to make a run for it. He was confused when he saw both glitters appeared in front of a door that was blocked but the white glitter pushed the wood barrels from the door while the gold writes on top.

"This way." He saw and was confused by the two glowing things but still continues. "This way." He saw it again but this time it was the white glitter showing an arrow to the right making him see the stairs. He didn't see a way out until he saw a hole, he crouch down and had to crawl on his knees to keep going.

He sighs when he saw the light on the end, he looks behind to see that it was a fireplace that he came out of. Ross was on a living room looking scared and tired, he lays on the wall with a frown.

He jumps when the same gold glitter writes.

"You okay?" It said and Ross backs away from it. "Not hurt?" He gets up when the white glitter writes under the gold letters.

"Who are you guys? What are you?" Ross asked. They both write at the same time. "Not enemy."

"Ok, what were those things?" Ross asked gesturing to the things back at the place. "What is happening here?" He asked with a glare.