Prologue

Summary:
"Welcome to UA. Where you'll learn to be a pro-hero to keep this world safe."

Beginning Notes:
Welcome to the first chapter and chapter notes of this fic... I hope you enjoy lmao

(I probs suggest reading my 2 kamijirou one-shots on my page first but they don't have anything to do with this lol. Well maybe the confession one- but here's the chap)

💛 6:29 ––––––––––––––––––––––––|–––––– 8:01💜

April 8th, 2148

"Kyoka Jirou."

"Denki Kaminari."

💛 6:29 ––––––––––––––––––––––––|–––––– 8:01💜

The gate to the huge school that over looked the city opened it's gigantic gate doors for the first time since the enterance exams. Hundreds of different and 'unique?' students slowly started pouring into the building. Old students finding old friends, new students finding their classrooms and standing there at the front of the door. Questioning the multiple feet tall door.

Class 1A. The classroom at the end of the hallway that was supposedly suppose to bring and produce the best heroes out of all the hero courses there. There was already multiple students inside the classroom, getting to know each other little by little while also trying to find their seat in the class. Amongst those students, was Kyoka Jirou, who was sitting down at her desk on her phone. Scrolling through the messages that her parents had sent her on her way to school.

Sighing, she turned off her phone and placed it back into her bag. The bell for class to start ringing in about five minutes. After placing her phone into her bag, she placed her head on the desk before turning to the seat on her right. The student sitting next to her seemed to be out of breath. Her expression must've already said what was on her mind as the boy next to her started explaining.

"This classroom is so far from the enterance... and I woke up late." He explained, finally catching his breath before introducing himself.

"I'm Denki Kaminari."

"Kyoka Jirou."

And with that simple and easy introduction, the bell rung. Their homeroom teacher announcing himself... from the doorway... in a sleeping bag... behind some of their classmates.

💛 6:29 ––––––––––––––––––––––––|–––––– 8:01💜

Although the two of them had just met, they were both at each other's side for most of the trials. The Fifty-meter dash, Grip strength, Standing long jump, Side Stepping, and Ball Throwing had gotten them both starting in sixteenth and seventeenth place.

"Man that was scary!" Kaminari groaned as they all were walking back inside the school building. "I thought for sure he was going to expel one of us!"

"Did you really not figure it out either?" Jirou asked. Kaminari shaking his head in response.

"I thought he was being for real! I heard some second years talking about it when I walked into school!" Kaminari explained.

"Well that's because he did!" Tooru Hagakure chimed in. Scaring the two a little bit.

"I still gotta get use to that..." Kaminari mumbled.

"Hey!! I'm still here!!" Hagakure exclaimed, supposedly waving her arms dramatically over her head. Her gym clothes somewhat backing it up. "But yeah! Mr. Aizawa expelled his entire class last year!" Hagakure explained loudly, everyone in their class hearing.

"This is the worse!! He has the power to expel all of us!!" Kaminari yelled.

"Calm down-" Jirou commented before walking away from the energetic loud one.

END

Ending Notes:
I think this is a good Prologue chapter to start off this fic-

And just a reminder, I'll be updating this fic weekly (Every Wednesday)
(I get 2 fics to update weekly now... One every Monday and One every Wednesday... What a great idea smh)

Horikoshi (Creator of MHA) fr could've given us 7/11 with their seat numbers 😭