"..Xiao..? everything ok..?" I looked down at Y/n shoot, I woke her up.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. Come here" I layed down completely and then kissed her forehead.

She was tired enough to instatly fall asleep.

Few hours later...

Author POV:

As Y/n opened her eyes, she found herself on top of Xiao who was still sleeping.

Not wanting to wake him up she layed beck down. Only to be shakenby the sound of door opening. She shoot her head in the direction of a sound.

A tall man with long brown hair and brown suit was standing at the doorway smiling slightly.

"I see you're finnaly awake. It's my pleasure to meet you. But we'll talk more at the dinner table, pleasd wake Xiao up for me. I'll be waiting."

He turned away and walked off. You ran your fingers through Xiao hair kissing his cheek.

"Xiao... someone came and said dinner is readyand you should wake up."

"Shut up." he then switched your positions so he was on top of you laying on you.

"Xiao get up this instant. Or I'll summon my snake on you."

"Snakes do not scare me..."

"Black Night Serpent!" As you said those words large snake apeared next to you. It crawled underneath Xiao traping him.

"Hey Y/n let me go dammit!" He looked at you annoyed.

"Well, I'm hungry and we were supposed to have dinner but your stubborn ass refused to get up." You said closing your eyes.

"Fine, we're going to eat, just get this thing away!"

You grined as your serpent waniched in the air.

"I swear, nickname 'beasty' really suits you sometimes..."

"Yeah yeah get your pretty ass up and let's go..I wanna meet your dad."

Even though he wasn't supposed to be able to show blush on his cold pale skin, you would've sworn you saw a bit of color on his face.

He took your hand in his and walked out of his room. Halls in his house weren't what you expected at all. You always thought halls in vampires home would be scarier than those in your, but you were wrong.

You liked few chinese touches they had, they gave you a warm and welcoming feeling. You were so lost in thought you didn't even notice Xiao stoped until you bumped in his back.

"Ok, just keep in mind... My dad can be weird sometimes, and has a mentality of what you witches woud call... old granpa."

"Oh... ok I understand, but I'm not a witch anymore, you know?"

"Not my point."

Big gates opened, revealing a room with big dining table, but only one person was sitting there. It was same man from before. He looked at the two and smiled. Xiao took your hand and lead you to the table.

"Father, this is Y/n. I turned her."

"I see. I'm pleased to meed you, Y/n. Answer me just one thing... Did my son force you to come here?"

"No, of course not. It was my request."

"Well then. Welcome to the family, my name is Zhongli, but you can call me dad."

"She'll call you by your name dad, now let's eat... come here Y/n.." Xiao interrupted, his voice strong, but softer after turning to you, still holding your hand.

Xiao had almond tofu and you decided to try some too. You understood why he liked it so much. It tasted as though it fell from heavens.

Durring dinner you chated some more with Zhongli, and found out he was once a reknowned wizard who even wrote few books that witched use in education up to this day.

You had to tell him more about yourself. He gave you somewhat of a stern look once you mentioned your family name, but it faded quickly. You were really glad he was such a nice person.

"You know Y/n... you should continue using witch classes." That sentance threw bpth you and Xiao off.

"What!? No! She can't!" He started while you were still speachless.

"If she doesn't school will find out what the two of you did." Zhingli's tone was still calm.

"But her mother is after her, if she catches her in witches dorm, she'll make her go home and possibly kill her!" Xiao stood up putting an arm around you protectively.

"Hm... from what I've heard... it seems headmustress worjs fir money... I'll just call Childe to oay her to stay silent. But you're not missing school. Am I clear?" His voice soon changed into a strict obe wich sent chills down both your spine.

"Yes!"

"Good." Was all he said before going back to his dinner and drinkig wine.