The Two sons of Lord Anthony Christopher Howard

Start from the beginning

Both Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart through their grandparents were a direct descendant of King Charles II of England and his French mistress, Lady Louise whose son was Lord Charles Lennox, Duke of Richmond and Lennox.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart married in 2300 and they waited to have their first child until 2302 and he was born on Lancaster Territory out at Lancaster Manor and he inherited it through his great-great-grandmother, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort, the eldest child and daughter of Lord Edmund Beaufort.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene  Stuart have their first son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard named for both his maternal and paternal grandfather's, Lord Alexander Charles and Lord Andrew Charles. He is the second great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard Howard and the first great-great-great-great-grandson of Lord James Francis Stuart.

Lord Alexander Andrew Howard inherits the Dukedom of Lennox Territory from his mother, Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart when he is born, so Lord Anthony Christopher Howard has to wait until 2305, when his second son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard II is born out at Lancaster Territory and he becomes heir to the Dukedoms of Norfolk and Lancaster Territory along with Fairfax Territory and Westminster Territory.

In the same year, Lord Andrew Charles is presented with two more grandchildren, Lord David Andrew Beck, and Lady Susan Virginia Howard and Lady Karissa with Lord Andrew Charles and Lord David William Beck share two grandchildren, Lord Andrew Charles and  Lord Richard Edward Howard II share three grandchildren, and Lady Karissa has 4 granddaughters and 3 grandsons between two daughters and one son.

Lord Alexander Charles and Lord Andrew Charles share two grandchildren together.

The biggest news is Lady Caroline Matilda Carey gives birth to a son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley III in 2305 and Lady Karissa and Lord Richard William Carey share two grandchildren with Lord Kevin Thomas Riley Senior and Lady Isabella Collins.

Lord David Edward Christopher Beck shares two great-great-great-grandchildren with Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and along with one with Lord Edmund Grey, Duke of Suffolk Territory but so does Lord Frederick William Howard between two sons, Lord Frederick William Howard II, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior declared that Lord David Edward Christopher Beck was a petty aristocrat but look at him now he is laughing at  Frederick William Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

"My grandsons married your granddaughter and my great-great-grandson married your great-great-granddaughter." Lord David Edward Christopher declares.

"My other grandson married the eldest daughter of the Duke of Suffolk Territory." Lord Edward Christopher tells Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Odin, The Almighty Father steps in and he tells them " Now listen here. I don't want any fighting in Valhalla. This is a time to celebrate the peace between your families." 

Through Lord Anthony Christopher Howard he brings to the Howard family the territories of Lennox Territory and through his great-grandson, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard, he brings the Territory on Moray Territory to the Howard's from Star Base 10.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and Duke of Norfolk Territory

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart, Duchess of Lennox Territory and Duchess of Lancaster and Norfolk Territory

Lady Alexandrina Charlene Howard nee Stuart, Duchess of Lennox Territory and Duchess of Lancaster and Norfolk Territory .