he slung the bag over his shoulders, walking out of his room. his father grabbed his shoulders, looking in his eyes.

"you let me know if there's any problems. i'll take care of it."

"i will, dad."

"and if anyone asks where you've been?" yotta raised an eyebrow, wanting tsuyoi to finish his sentence.

"tell them i went to cancún to aid my ill grandma. i know that drill."

"that's my boy! now, stay safe. and return unharmed to me, alright?"

it was rare for yotta to care, rare for him to not yell at tsuyoi. but in those moments, tsuyoi savored them because he doesn't know the next time he'll get that.

"i will."

he walked towards ali, the older man patted his middle back. handing him the keys to the car he picked tsuyoi up in.

"this is what you'll pick natalie up in, and drive to the airport. i've already called people in cancún to let them know of your arrival and to have the most expensive car ready. it's already paid for."

"thank you, ali."

he opened the door, his father stopping him one more time. "try not to get pulled over, you're still illegally driving, but if you do, i can take care of it."

tsuyoi nodded, and with that, he left. he got in the driver's seat, turning the car on and driving off. letting natalie know he was on his way through text.

he drove for ten minutes, pulling up in front a big three story house, even though yotta had more money and was more powerful than natalie's family, their house was smaller. it's what kireina -tsuyoi's mother- wanted, a small quaint home for their family.

a time where they were happy, and yotta... wasn't the way he was.

he got out of the black car, walking to their front door. he rang her doorbell, natalie opened the door, her father behind her. natalie was wearing a tight black dress, outlining her curves and making her boobs look bigger from being pressed together. the back dress dropped at her mid thigh and she wore black open toed heels that had a slight lace going around her ankle and part of her shins.

tsuyoi stuck his arm out. natalie grabbed it, wrapping her arm around his. her hand tapping his biceps. he then took natalies suitcase.

"take care of my daughter, aiko. i don't care who your father is, if she is hurt... i'll..."

"i understand, sir. i'll take care of her."

they turned and walked away, tsuyoi helped her greatly, she wasn't used to heels. he opened the door for her, closing it behind her and going to the driver's seat. he drove off to the airport. his father texting him to use his name at the airport and at the hotel.

they arrived at the airport, parking at the highest parking lot, per his father's request. tsuyoi grabbed his bag and natalie's suitcase, then her hand, and they took the elevator down to the airport.

he arrived to the receptionist, his hair was behind his head, but not slicked back yet. he was going to do that on the plane. his icy blue eyes were blank.

"tenshi yotta." he said, his voice monotone.

the receptionist straightened, "follow me sir. we have your private jet ready." she left her stationary and lead the two away.

natalie tightened her hold on his arm. "i don't like this." she mumbled, "i miss azalea."

tsuyoi patted her hand, "i know natalie." he whispered, "i don't like it either."