- Chapter 9: He's perfectly stable -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Jenny's Pov -

- Jenny's Pov -

Before Bruce got to the panic room Steve took James's arm off while Pietro held Elliott then i cleaned all James's cuts, stab wounds and managed to get the bullet out that was lodged in his none metal shoulder and stitched it with a sewing kit that was in the medical bag that's when Bruce walked in with a worried Peter behind him. I couldn't move even when Bruce asked me politely because all i want is to beside my brother who has just risked his life without a single thought to protect me and his nephew which has led to him laying her unconscious. Suddenly James's whole body is engulfed in red like mist and started to levitate out of the panic room and i see Wanda stood next to the doorway with red eyes and mist around her hands so i know it's her using her power's.

"Jenny you need to let me take care of Bucky, why don't you wait on the common floor and once i have finished i will come and get you" Bruce said softly

"Okay but please help him, i can't loose him Bruce" I said with tears in my eyes

"Doll he is a Barnes, a Sargent and a super soldier so it will take alot more then a couple cuts and a bullet wound to take him from us" Steve said helping me up to my feet

"Of course i will hell him Jenny, he is family to all of us" Bruce said then followed James's levitating body out the panic room

"Aunt Jenny let's go get you washed up" Peter said softly while looking at my hands and blooded skirt

"Sorry kid but i must wait for Bruce on the comm floor" I said softly still not wanting him to hear my true emotions

"No you need to change, i will wait on the common floor with Elliott and when your done you can join us" Steve said firmly

"Fine i will go and change" I said knowing i won't win against Steve

I gove Steve a short but sweet kiss and give Elliott a kiss on the forehead then i quickly go to mine and Steve's room where i change into some fluffy pj's and a matching cardigan (Outfit above). Once i have put my hair into a messy bun i leave the bedroom and take the elevator to the common livingroom mentally cursing the slowly elevator all the way. When the elevator doors open i run into the livingroom only to see everyone else sat down waiting in the livingroom with worry written all over their faces. I walk over to them and sit inbetween Steve and Peter who looks like he's about to cry when he sees me suddenly he wraps his arms around my shoulders and starts crying into my neck. I wrap my flesh around around his waist holding high tightly to my side and let him get all his emotions out because i know that seeing his friend hurt like that is hard for him.