Chapter 22: RECEPTION

Start from the beginning

She kept it very simple, and elegant close to what he mostly prefers reminiscing their conversation asked to create a natural look, remembering how badly, and indirectly sidharth had despised using make-up "how come, she remembers !?" in shock to believe, passing him walks ahead "bhai, aap ko pata, this look has especially been created for you by her, such a lucky man" zoya whispers, adil has never seen a person this unromantic like him.

"Hold her hand, ain't you a gentleman ?!" passes death glare "aankhein mat dekhiye, kaam par lag jaaye warna aapke khair nahi" adil warns, rolling eyes matched her steps, and stopped from taking another "where do you think your going ?" in full attitude "andhe hogaye ho ya kahin ghir parr kar yaadash chale gaye ?" she talks, in the same tone tit for tat "shut up walima tumhare akele ka nahi joh bann dhann kar neeche chale .. hum dono ka is mein shareeq hona zaroori hai isliye couple ke tarah chalo, logon ko baatein karna ka kaam mat doh aye bade queen Elizebeth" mimics upsetting her, twisting lips, she looked away.

Sighing, held out his palm "kya ?" pretends, then furrows eyebrows,acting innocent "tumhara sarr haath doh neeche nahi jaana" rightfully, holds in his, making her happily, smile.

They royally, walk down the aisle paparazzi click pictures, and their very own photographers were active too, in-order to capture precious moments witnessing loads of camera men surrounding she felt herself panic, as she isn't used to this kind of attention, and popularity their elders have made sure to always keep them protected.

This wasn't expected, her palms grasp his arm in restlessness, horror of messing up things, almost felt lost between thousands of people .. searching hers .. when she finally felt him beside her "relax, loosen your body and smile brightly" went closer to whisper, his lips brush against her earlobe due to which, she felt a shiver ran down her spine.

"You look beautiful !" she felt consumed, his arm slipped around her waist pulling her closer that's when her lips curled into a bright smile, she even felt protected ready to conquer the world.

"Congratulations, mr and mrs khan you guys are truly made for each-other !" curtly smile at them, waiting to finish their question answer session as quickly as possible "sir, you were aware about the relation you two have from the beginning itself ?" he nods "don't you think, it was unfair ... for your parents to enforce moreover keep shehnaaz away from this information ?" one of them, asked.

"Maam, aap kya kehna chaheinge ?" other one, is ready to attack her "don't you think if it would've been unfair or we wouldn't have loved each other then none of us must be seen standing here being a family matter ... I refuse from entertaining such questions that too on our auspicious day, I would be grateful if you respect privacy of my family !" a very agitated, sidharth gave befitting answers.

"Sir, we do but our sources say that few days back she was planning to take divorce and marry some one from her university, isn't it ?" infuriating him sidharth without realising tightly gripped the arm snaked around her waist, imprinting it.

"Fuck your sources, excuse me !" avoiding it, took her towards the garden, they're welcomed by rose petals and loud noises of drums.

"Sidharth, meri baat .." she couldn't complete her words, as they were taken by family to dance over the beats of drums, their eyes locked.

She pleadingly, stared at him while his reflected a lot of anger and disappointment for once thought of living this moment without any facade because it has to be his dream being turned into reality he used to think, how she will look marrying him ?

What dress she will wear ?

Their eyes will be filled with affection, he will be proud to announce her as his, claim her as his, it will surely be one of the best days of his life, they may call it naiveness according to him she didn't ruin him, she destroyed their world !

She blew fire to their future, their wedding even if he wills to forget her sins these people are not going to let him breath or take a step forward, it is how cruel the world is, now, they've become a joke their relations holds no purity it is cause of her stupidity !!!

They were seated, plastering smiles towards the cameras as one after the other people came with a gift or blessing to bestow upon them.

He didn't want to create scene asked his siblings to provide closure, they did giving statements all thanks to them or else would have left, who wills to stand so much drama ?

"I am sorry .." whispers, trying to grab his hand.

"Behave yourself !" he scolds, yanking away.

Why things return back to hell ???

It feels delusional after returning back to square one, taking deep breath's continued acting like a world's happiest bride "khaana lag gaya hai, aap dono kya khaoge, sab thoda thoda le aon ?" zoya asks on fresh food being served "nahi, tu khaa le jakar baad mein araam se khaunge" she refused.

Nothing, will push down her throat "nahi khana zoe sarr mat khao !" poor girl, earns scoldings.

"Ajeeb, reporters ka gussa .. mujh par utaar rahe hain" zoya twists her lips, walking away.

"Aapke behan, bichare ka kya kasoor hai ?" earns death glare "mera kya kasoor tha, joh saare jahan mein mujhe ruswa kiya ?" she sighs, getting tried.

Maybe, this is what people call marriage for once everything seems to be so dreamy then reality hit like an earth quake pulling us back to the truth, a single life is better than double she use to be fool.

A complete stupid, she shouldn't have given right to him .. he is self loathing .. he doesn't love her it maybe vanished the day she chose someone else !

He cannot stand her presence how are they going to live together, co-exist is a big question mark so much anger will be a mission to tolerate 😞

Why can't he forgive her ?

Why can't they have a happy married life ?

If he truly loves her then where is his love lost ?? 

Did it burn down into ashes ???

Without informing, sidharth walked down to see his friends, leaving her alone all by her own zoya adil and fahad join her to crack some jokes, what if their efforts bring a smile on her lips ?

It actually worked, some how succeeded until she saw zubia clinging around her husband, gosh this girl has certainly no self respect "bhai kabab khaa rahe hain tu muh bandh karke khade hai, taste he karke bata de kaise hain ?" adil offers.

She angrily, stuffs into his mouth "bhaar me gaya kabab ... kutte ... apne bhai ko dekh, biwi ko akela chod kar cousin ko entertain kar raha hai tujh me zara se bhi mardaangi haina jakar le kar unhe zoe yaar mera shohar haina us zubia ke saath baatein kyun kar raha hai ?" almost yells, loud music was on due to which god saved their asses.

"Yaar, tujhe apne cousin se kya khundak (masla) hai ?" fahad questions "yeh wahi hai jiske peeche mera shohar talaaq daine ko taayar hogaya" zoya told him what she actually meant adil asks ammi to scold sidharth who does disapproving his way of abandoning shehnaaz.

"Idhar aye, yeh lijiye kheer apne biwi ko haataun se khilaye" zahra ji, demands.

"Ammi, iske .." tries to refuse but her glare has to be more than enough unwillingly forwards spoon full of sweet which she happily ate, feeding back.

.

.

.

.

Done ❤️ keep loving my work :)

Do follow

Do vote

Do comment