Chapter VII. Kissed By Fire

Start from the beginning

Jaime nods and relents his hand away.

Qyburn says "I can take away the rotting flesh and try and burn out the corruption - with boiling wine."

Jaime thinks "Mmm."

I wonder "Is it going to work" he nods "But going to hurt also, it will burn the flesh"

Qyburn nods "With any luck, that will suffice. You'll need milk of the poppy."

I shrug my arms looking at Jaime "You can take the risk"

Jaime says "No milk of the poppy."

Qyburn says "There will be pain."

I say "Jaime you have to take it"

Jaime says "I'll scream."

Qyburn says "Quite a bit of pain."

I say "Jaime, listen__"

Jaime snaps at me "I'll scream loudly!!"

Qyburn looks at me. 

I nod and sit and hold Jaime's hand "I will hold your hand then"

Qyburn straps and buckles Jaime's arm to staunch the bleeding. Jaime suffers and screams and squeezes my hand hard as Qyburn snips away the corruption.

》》》》《《《《

Qyburn wraps Jaime's hand and looks at me "My lady you need to stitch your wounds"

"No, I'm fine" sigh "I just need__"

Jaime nods looking at me "Give her moon tea"

"Wait, I will get it to you" Qyburn leaves the room.

"I couldn't protect you"

"You protected me okay, don't get hard on yourself"

"I can not look at you, Lyanna"

 "Jaime! I__" I shake my head.

"When I look at you I just remember your screams and__"

"They forced you to watch and we fought as I could"

"It was a mistake to take you with me"

"Can we just forget what happened these past weeks, I don't want to remember, A new beginning in our lives like never happened"

Jaime looks at me "I failed you"

I shake my head "No" I lean on his shoulder "We will arrive at King's landing soon and everything will be good" I hold his hand "We will revenge, hunt them down"

Jaime nods.

Qyburn comes with a cup "Moon tea, my lady"

》》》》《《《《

Narrator POV

In Riverrun, Bernia sitting reading a book as Talisa approaches her and sits next to her smiling. Bernia asks "Why are smiling like a child who gets a new toy?"

Talisa smiles "I am with a child"

Bernia's heart drops and smiles "Oh Congratulations, that's great, you told Robb"

Talisa shakes his head "No, I want to tell my friend first"

"I hope he will be a healthy child" she holds her hand "Congratulations again"

"I need to ask you something" Bernia nods "Can you be his godmother, I know you will be back north with us and its war, if anything happens to me, I have no family"