"My dear, as much as these are beautiful pieces, which I have for myself and they are amazing! But you'll want something they'll be on his knees for. Eign away from each other that long? Girl, make it worth it! And this isn't it. Let me go to the back and grab it for you, I will be just a moment. Do browse around the shop for anything else you might like." She spun on her heel, making her way to the back entrance.

I grabbed a black and baby blue one in case. They were too cute to pass up. Making my way over to the bra and panties side, I picked out a couple of matching sets as well, along with a couple of lounging styles for me. Smiling to myself, I knew Damien was going to like what I had in store. But I was going to obsess over it.

* * * * * *

Four hours had passed, and I was at home. Currently in the kitchen wrapping up the final touches of dinner to be prepared. I had made enchiladas, just how my mom used to make them - from scratch. All the other ingredients were store bought, created together to make one special Mexican dish. Everything was to die for. Including myself. When I returned home from my spree, I was in action mode. Prepped for dinner, I made Enchiladas from scratch - Tortillas from scratch that is. Side salad to go with it, a bottle of white wine, breadsticks; and myself for dessert.

Making things from scratch was what my mother taught me when I was younger. She would be explaining how to make things while I over watched. Years on, I started making stuff together myself in the kitchen when she was too sick to herself. I was fresh out of highschool when she passed away. It ruined me for a few years, but I've grown to speak to her in ways only her and I understand.

Cooking.

Hearing my phone chime, snapped me out of it, I whipped my hands on my towel over my shoulder. Glancing to the screen, I saw Damines name pop up on my phone, my heart skipped a beat.

Damien: I'm just wrapping up here at the office, I will be there soon. I've missed you. X

Sighing, I felt the heat creep up my neck to my cheeks, and between my legs as well. Every inch of me missed him, and I couldn't wait to sinky my nails into him later tonight. But first, I had to get through dinner with him. Swiping a quick reply, and a picture of myself in the black lace set, I locked my screen. Mixing the greens together in the salad, I drizzled dressing on top, securing the flavor. I heard my phone go off again, but I intended on not replying this time. Make him wait, sweat it out once Damien got here. I heard it go off a couple more times, and it made me bite my lip. Just you wait, Damien, I thought to myself.

A moment later, the timer for the enchiladas went off. Turning on my heel I turned off the stove, placing the oven mitts over my hands, guiding the dish out of the oven, onto a cooling mat. Groaning in desire, the smell hit my nostrils, making my mouth water.

I haven't been able to cook very much lately. This was the first scratch dish I made in my new home. I sure hoped it turned out well. Taking off my mitts, I grabbed chopped green onions and sprinkled them lightly over the stop of the melted cheese. Giving the dish more color and life.

Smiling to myself, I grabbed some plates, silverware and wine glasses, setting the table. And to make it even more devine, I snagged a couple candles from the hallway closet, along with their holders. Just as I placed the final touch of a candle light, I heard the front doorbell ring making me jump. I tossed off my robe into a spare room, grabbing an oversized shirt over my head, gulping down air.

"Coming!" Fixing my stray hairs, I stopped. Why was I acting like this? I have seen this man plenty of times already, why was I being so selective about my appearance? I shook my head, walking to the door again.

"Come on, love it's freezing out here." Damien spoke to me, knocking this time. My legs clenched together. Just hearing his voice made my insides turn into wildfire.