5 Doki-Doki University

Start from the beginning

Huh? Who's this? Yejun frowned.

Nervously, the man said. "I...I apologize, I can't drive you to the University...t-that's because the vehicle that the Young Master would be using is strangely d-damage..." I doubt that's the Young Master Yejun's doing, he might be the one to ruin things but he's not going to damage his treasured car...if I'm lucky, he's only going to scold me, but knowing him, I should bid my farewell to my job...

The man got anxious at the thought he'll lose his job. He has a seventeen-year-old son, and what should he do to support him? He's already in his forties and doesn't have any work experience and only knows how to mend cars.

Ah, this man must be a driver of the body I possessed. But why is he so nervous?

"It's fine, Mister. I'm going with my brother." Yejun said politely and the man got bewildered.
W-what? What was that? H-He's going with his brother?!...No, no, importantly, I didn't lose my job!! Relief washed over him.

Both brothers resumed walking and went straight to a navy blue car.

Eunhan opens the door for Yejun.

Oh...such a kind young man! As he was about to enter inside, he notice something from the man in front of him.

Come to think of it, I am the older brother, right? Why does this brother of mine taller than I am?

"Is something the matter, Hyung?"

"Ah, no. Thank you." Then he gets inside.

Eunhan sat in the driver's seat and before he started the engine he look over his shoulder and found Yejun hasn't buckled his seatbelt.

Without a word, Eunhan leaned closer to Yejun.

Yejun stiffened, but recover in a second. As a straight man, (for now, we don't know if he'll bend, ahem.) he ignored it and stares at the soft and gentle features in front of him instead.

After buckling the seatbelt, Eunhan spoke. "Safety first, Hyung."

"Hm, thanks." Yejun smiled, and Eunhan just noticed that his face is so close to Yejun's. He was surprised for a bit then quickly move away, then started the engine, and drove.

However, Yejun still staring the face of the male. He's observing his facial features and became amused. Wow, really handsome, huh. You deserve to be my brother!

On the other side, Eunhan felt the gaze of his brother, he was calm but his face started to turn slightly red. W-Why is he keep staring at me?

...This brother of mine, he looks handsome, but we don't look the same? I mean we don't have the same facial features...ah, maybe he got that on the mother's side and mine is from the father's? Or maybe the opposite? I haven't seen the parents of these people...

...

After Eunhan parked, he quickly get out first so that he can open the door for Yejun.

There are some students in the parking lot who saw Eunhan, girls were giggling and blushing while looking at him. Though, they are confused about why he hasn't entered the gate yet?

They all watch what Eunhan is doing, and they were all astounded when someone, not just someone, but his brother get out of his navy blue car!

Eunhan closes the door when his brother already made it outside, Yejun thanked him before they entered the University.

"Welcome to the Doki-Doki University!" Truck-kun exclaimed in a low voice. If you're wondering where was he since earlier, well, he transforms back into his toy truck form and Yejun quickly grabs and puts him inside his bag aggressively. Truck-kun complain but Yejun ignored him. He was stuck on that dark and stuffy thing alone. Right now, he is still inside the backpack, poor thing.

While walking, Eunhan spoke. "Can I send you to your department, Hyung?"

...You're such an angel, my good brother!! I don't know what course of study your original brother took, and I do not know where is his located department! You're an angel in disguise!
Yejun looks at his brother delightedly. "Thank you!"

Eunhan was taken aback, he was still not used to his brother being so polite to him.

Yejun's face brightened, he was just happy.

Nonetheless, that happiness didn't last long...

"Eunhan!" A male holding stuff for painting approached Eunhan. "Good news! The exhibits will be moved and we still have a long time to finish our work! However, you need to work on your song! Let's go! Let's go!" The man grab Eunhan's arm and started dragging him. Eunhan looks at his brother with an apologetic expression. "I'm sorry, Hyung."

Yejun was stupefied.

Huh?

Huuhhhhh?!!!

What...what about...meee?!!

Yejun couldn't hide his disappointment. What should he do now? He doesn't know which department the original body took. Should he start asking the students? But could he ask them? Students are avoiding him, he doesn't know why.

"Yejun-nim, if you are troubled about something then, you can ask for my help! I'm ve~ry helpful~"

Yejun totally forgot that his with the truck. He quickly move to a place where students couldn't see him. He open his backpack, though, he didn't let Truck-kun out.

In a low voice, he asked. "So do you know which department is he?"

"Keke! Of course! He's in the Business Major Department!"

"So, where is that located?"

"East wing, second floor---" Truck-kun stopped for a moment and continued with a different sentence. "My truck instincts are telling me that...one of the male leads is near us!!"

What?! Wait! I'm not ready yet!

....