Idea #43: Yandere!Slendytubbies x Male!Child!Reader

Começar do início

By the time she was cured of her transformation, she was happy to be with her son and her friends.

Tinky Winky

Relationship: Fatherly Figure

After Po brought Y/n into their home, the young F/c teletubby explained what happened to him with no memory of his past life that brought him into their world. So, he gladly accepted to adopt Y/n into their family as Y/n's father and promised himself to be the best father that he can be.

But when he gets infected with the Tainted Tubby Custard, he went under a anger induced rampage and when he spotted Y/n trying to grab the Tubby Custard from under the tree where Po is hanging on a branch with a rope tied to her neck, he plans to grab Y/n and force feed him with the tainted custard, only to be stopped by the Guardian that picked up Y/n with the custard in his hands as he chases after him, but stopped by a mysterious being in purple known as the Shadow Stalker.

By the time he was cured of the infection, he deeply apologized to Y/n for attacking him and fully regretted his action against his adoptive son, which he accepted his apology and believes that he was not in his right mind after he was infected by the custard.

Dispy and Laa Laa

Relationship: Surrogate Aunt and Uncle

When Y/n became a member of the Teletubby family, they treated him like their nephew and made sure that he is safe and sound and cheer him up whenever he's upset and unhappy.

But when Dispy got decapitated and Laa Laa is infected by the custard, they join in with Tinky Tank and Spider Po to capture Y/n and turn into an infected Teletubby like them. However, Dispy would never try to kill Y/n with his chainsaw, even though his head is missing and can not see where he's going, he can still sense where Y/n is located and will be careful not to slice and dice the young F/c teletubby with his trusty chainsaw.

As for Laa Laa, when she spots Y/n with the Guardian at the ruins, she would rather kill the Guardian instead of Y/n and when she succeeds in capturing Y/n and turn him into a Slendytubby, as long as she doesn't get ambused by the Golden Imposter that has the ability to disguise himself as a normal person and to shift into a tall and dangerous monster.

By the time, they're cured of their infection, they were forgiven for their actions and promised to protect and take better care of Y/n for now on.

The 4 Horsemen of Corrupted Colors

Relationship: Villain Syndicate

These four beings were part of an experiment by a group of scientists that were a group of dangerous monsters and somehow managed to escape from their prison to unleash their reign of terror upon the Teletubbies and decided to hunt down the boy, not to kill him, but to get him away from the Teletubbies as well as the Guardian as they knew that Y/n was once a normal human and thought he was another test subject that turned him into a teletubby and will do whatever they can to get the boy and turn him back into a human being.

Members of the Syndicate:

The Shadow Stalker (Purple): The Leader of the group with amazing stealth abilities and can transfrom into a much taller and lankier version of himself that gives him enchanced speed and agility. He is also very intelligent and a expert driver. After being experimented on, his face is much more deformed and grotesque that scare the living daylight out of anyone.

The Crimson Brute (Red): She is the muscle of the group. She is a sweet, shy and caring little girl, but has a more violent and brutal version of herself that can crush cars and tanks like a marshmellow. Whenever she gets stressed, upset or overexcited, that's what triggers her brutal side of herself that's she's really afraid of, but still can control her violent part of herself as she doesn't lose her intelligence.

The Golden Imposter (Yellow): As a master of disguise with a violent and monsterous side of himself as the Golden Imposter, he tracks down Y/n and Guardian at the ruins and plans to get the two to trust him and get rid of both Guardian and Infected Laa Laa, so that he can capture Y/n.

The Emerald Nightmare (Green): With her face all covered up with skin, she can still breath, eat and see, even without a mouth or eyes. She stays around in snowy terrain in Teletubby Land and manages to tame a wild animal and plans to use it to capture Y/n and kill the Guardian and the other teletubbies. She always have a hard time trying to rip her mouth and eyes out, but after she was defeated by Y/n and Guardian, she manages to rip out her mouth and eyes out in anger and orders her pet monster to attack both Y/n and Guardian because she doesn't like losing to anyone, except by her only friends, Purple, Yellow and Red.

This is based on both the original Slendytubbies 3 game and the FNF Mod based on the game itself and the villain team that I came up with are based on 4 different characters from various fnf mods, which are Hog/Scorch, Silver from the Hypno's Lullaby V2 Mod, EXE aka Faker Sonic and the Wega (Purple Luigi Meme).

If you like this story idea along the other ideas in this book, let me know in the comments if you agree with this idea.