Why did you leave ?

Mom, why did you leave? I understand the voice in your head was roaring throughout your mind... they taunted you with the idea of departing from life. I know you had your battles that were going on inside your mind, good vs evil. Unfortunately, evil won your battle that you so desperately fought so hard for. You gave them the medal that symbolizes  that they took what they wanted, your life. Your beautiful soul, your smile, your family and so much more. They took everything that you held so close to your heart and ripped it into shreds showing us all what they can do. Since you lost your battle the enemy looked for a new victim...a fresh soul that slipped into a dark depression with no light at the end of the tunnel. A soul that had no guidance to this obscure disease. A soul that had just felt their love vanish into the depperive blue sky. That soul is me. That soul used to channel her most unthinkable thoughts to you thinking that you were my solution to all my problems. That soul never gated her feelings, but now her soul lays on the piercing cold bathroom floor pouring her heart out just wishing to have that last moment with you before you officially declared the loss of your battle. I blame you for my pain! You knew that I was all open arms so why didn't you come to me. I asked you if you were ok, but you responded with "I'm fine"! With the most beautiful smile, but little did I know you were hiding a distretting secret beneath that smile. Why did you leave?