(A/N)

Just so you know when the writing is in:

Bold it means that I am making a stupid remark that you reader don't care about.
Bold and Italics means that it's in Elvish and I am too lazy to find out what it really is in Elvish.

Itilics means that the who ever P.O.V. it is is thinking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now my two OCs. I shall describe some things that I shall not be putting in the story.

Maggie: is the main characters best friend. She has brown hair that goes to her shoulders. She is about 5"7' and has green eyes.

Maggie also loves walks in the park, sunsets and boys. Jkjk but seriously.

Anyways she is a huge LOTR and Hobbit fan. (I will try to put what they wear/ anything important in the media)

Asalia(goes by Lia to friends): is actually from Middle~Earth, she is a half-breed of a elve and a magical creature who talks to animals. She has blond hair and hazel eyes.

She love LOTR and the Hobbit, she does not know who her parents are( her mother died and her father lives and is an elve)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so I might put some references through out the story like one each chapter.

So I decides to make it fun, who ever guesses it I will put your name in the authors note or dedicate the chapter to you.

You can choice cause I may private meesege you and ask. If you don't want me to do either just tell me when I ask.

That is all
~2many2count