Lady Tremaine x Reader

After Ella got married with the Prince, Lady Tremaine and her daughters left the house to go to another country. Little she did know that a girl would change her life and her perspective about love.

-----------
Y/N's POV

I was walking through the market and my surroundings are full of chaos. I bumped on someone, I look up and got starstruck on really beautiful red head woman, she was tall, wearing a gorgeous gown and a hat. I stumbled a lil bit, "Sorry, Madam!", I said and bow a little bit. The woman didn't say anything and just left. I was so confused that time and just shrugged. After I bought what I need, I left the market.

--------
Lady T's POV

While I was walking through the crowd to stroll and find to buy, someone bumped me and I got irritated. She looked up at me and stared for a little while. She looked down after she realized that she's staring and said, "Sorry, Madam!". I didn't say a word and just left because I felt something and that's weird.

I got on my carriage and instructed to go to my house. While in the carriage, my mind go to the girl that bumper a while ago. Let's say she's a beautiful girl and I think she's a little bit shy, while I'm thinking her, I didn't know I was smiling. My heart is going soft.

--------
Y/N's POV

I'm in the kitchen of my house and I'm alone, because I'm the only child and my parents are dead and they left the house to me, and left some money. While I'm in the kitchen, my mind is full of the red head woman, she's really gorgeous and that red lips... Oh god! What am I thinking?!

I go outside to breathe some fresh air and go to my secret place, that place is only that I have peace and beautiful sight to relax.

When I got there, I saw there's someone also. How did they know this place?. I walked in silence and realized that's the beautiful red haired woman, and her back is on me.

"Hello? What are you doing here? How did you know this place?", She startled when someone is talking and turned around,

"Oh! I didn't know that a someone knows this place too. Well, I was just wondering through the place and saw this."
I didn't say a word because I was strucked through her blue eyes and deep velvety voice. The woman cleared her throat and got me back to my senses, "Oh... Umm... I'm sorry again. I know this place is really beautiful." I smiled at her.

--------
Lady T's POV

After that scene, I asked her name, "What is your name pretty girl?" I smiled. She blushes, "Um.. ahh.. My name is Y/n. And yours?".

"Pretty name, I'm Lady Tremaine", we shaked our hands and sit on a rock. We conversed and got to know each other. I bid my good bye to her, "It's nice talking to you and know you, I hope to see you again, y/n! Good bye, darling."

I leaned forward and kissed her cheek, God, she blushes again and she's so cute. "Thank you too, Lady Tremaine and hope to see you soon!" She smiled and hugged me. She ran and waved good bye, and I was still watching her after she's out of my sight. I turned back and go back to my house with a beautiful smile on my face and think I like her.

[Fast forward]

So, after that, Lady Tremaine and Y/n confessed their feelings towards each other. At first, they've shy after they know that the feelings are mutual. They go on a date for a week on their secret place to explore more their feelings.

After a year, they got married to each other and Lady Tremaine introduced y/n to her daughters and they are okay with it. They have honeymoon at the beach house for a month and the rest are history.

"Darling, I love you so much and thank you for coming to my life. And I promise you, I will forever love you and forever yours." Lady Tremaine kissed y/n on the lips. "I love you too, my love and thank you also for coming to my life. I'm yours forever." And kissed her too, and got heated and go for another round(👀).

And they live happily ever after.

••••••
I know it sucks and this is just my first time😭. I'm trying to write better. Thank you for reading!