(11) 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞

Start from the beginning

Adelaide deepens the kiss, moaning lightly as she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Alec moves his hand down to her waist, gripping it slightly as he continues to kiss her. Adelaide sighs into it as she rests her arms on his chest, feeling the outline of his muscles through his shirt.
Someone suddenly clears their throat, making the couple pull away from each other. They looked at the doorway, only to see it was Jace.

"Sorry to interrupt." He admits as he gives an apologetic smile. "Alec, can I talk to you for a second?" Jace asks him curiously as he looks between the couple.

"Sure." Alec replies as he nods his head.

"I will make myself scarce." Adelaide admits as she moves away from Alec, heading towards the door. As she does, she lifts her arm in order to try and scruffle jaces hair. The man was clearly not amused by it.

"Stop." Jace grumbles, pushing her arm off and she only laughs before walking out of the room. Adelaide notices that Rosaline was walking down the hall, just a few feet away from her.

"Rosaline!" She calls out, jogging In order to catch up with the woman. Rosaline turns to face the girl with a smile on her face.

"Hey!" Rosaline replies as she analyzes the girl in front of her. "How have you been?" She asks curiously and Adelaide just shrugs her shoulders.

"I've been better." Adelaide admits as Rosaline only nods her head. Cutting right to the chase since she didn't know if dean was around, she looked at Rosaline expectantly. "Are you dating my dad?" She asks suddenly and it caught Rosaline way off guard, her eyes widening.

"Why? Did he say something?" Rosaline asks, a little too excitedly. Adelaide could tell just by that, that they were definitely something.

"Just curious." Adelaide responds as she shrugs her shoulders. Rosaline looks down at the ground, her cheeks rosy. "Oh, you totally are." She says with a gasp, a smirk forming on her lips.

"It's more in an inbetween stage. Just getting to know each other." Rosaline corrects her as she glances around, making sure that Dean wasn't lurking about. She clears her throat before looking back at Adelaide. "I see you and Alec are still going strong." She states, she'd seen the couple around, looking happy when they were together.

"A few hiccups but yeah." Adelaide admits, it hasn't exactly been smooth sailing but they were good together. "Just, if you do officially date him, don't break his heart." She says, bringing the topic back to Rosaline and Dean. Rosaline smirks, squinting her eyes.

"Look at you, caring about him." Rosaline points out as she knew they had a rocky start to their father-daugher relationship.

"Don't tell him I said anything." She pleads, not needing to hear anything from her dad about it.

"I won't." Rosaline promises as she holds up her pinky finger. Adelaide smiles before she bites the inside of her cheek.

"I'm watching you." Adelaide jokes as she points her fingers at her eyes before pointing them at Rosaline. The woman laughs as she shakes her head before she heads down the hall.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

CLARY LOOKS INTO THE TRAINING ROOM, noticing that adelaide was sparring against a punching bag. She looked like she was concentrating so she waited until Adelaide noticed her before saying anything. "Hey, can I come in?" Clary asks as she watches the girl hit the bag before spinning around to face her. Adelaide takes off her headphones, nodding her head.

"Sure." Adelaide responds as she twirls her spear around in her hand. Clary fiddles with her fingers as she glances around, making sure no one else was hanging out.