P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C.'s First Attack (and What happened last night)

Engineer: Hey, why don't you talk to the girls in private while me, Heavy and Sniper have a little chat. Look, why can't we get along with them then? They kinda seem nice.

Sniper: Engineer, look. I know they seem nice, but soon they will cause problems to our team.

Heavy: I have to agree with Sniper, Engineer. I'm sorry.

Suddenly, gunfire was heard as Heavy, Sniper, and Engineer were attacked by the Paramilitary Association of Nexus Domination Evolution and Multi-Intelligence Coalition, or P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C., who wanted something from them.

Engineer: Ohugh! Shit-we-got-company!

P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. cocked their guns and aimed at the Reliable Excavations and Demolitions (RED), BLU, YLW, and GRN Teams

Heavy: OOH!

Sniper: GYAGH!

P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. Heavy: WHERE ARE THE F***ING GIRLS AT?!

P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. Scout: YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! YOU AND YOUR TEAMS!

P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. Demoman: WE WILL START SHOOTING IF WE DON'T SEE THEM!

P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. Spy: JUST GIVE US WHAT WE WANT AND WE WILL LET YOU FREE!

Meanwhile, Scout and Foxy were discussing about Foxy's relationship with Scout to which he had doubts about.

Scout: Look, Foxy. I don't know if this'll work. I do have feelings for you but you can't stay. I'm sorry.

Foxy: What? Scout, we had so much fun last night, but why not today?

Suddenly Demoman appeared with an emergency he almost got killed by when he and his girl parted separate ways.

Demoman: SCOUT, FOXY! WE HAVE A PROBLEM

And to Scout's horror, the P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. Mercenary Attack, however Foxy knows them too well.

Scout: Sh**! We gotta help them!

Foxy: SH**! It's the baddest group ever!

Demoman: Wait, Foxy, what do you mean baddest group ever?

Scout: Yeah, Foxy. Do say

Foxy: My friends and I've have seen those *******s for years. I couldn't stand their discusting behevior, so we decided to destroy their operations and that's where I found you, Scout. You were nice and caring for me.

Demoman: Whatever. We have to do something.

Scout: DEMO, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!? Our double barrels won't do anything!

Foxy: My Bloodhound'd do something, but it'll take bullets to take them out. Plus I'd miss some shots.

Medic: I will try to kill 'em. I know I don't have good aim as Sniper, but I will try.

Scout: Look, a vehicle! We can use that as a distraction.

Demoman: Good idea, Scout. You're sometimes a smart.

Foxy: Okay, but we'll have to go by the road to try to help 'em.

Medic: Say goodbye, motherf***ers.

Medic shot at P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. Scout's head and killed him.

P.A.N.D.E.M.I.C. Heavy: SCOUT, NO!

PANDEMIC Demoman: HOLY SH**! WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED!

PANDEMIC Spy: OH F*** MAN! WE ARE DEAD!

PANDEMIC Spy: Oh F***, they got away!

PANDEMIC Demoman: Then we'll show no mercy!

Suddenly, Foxy drove the car into PANDEMIC Heavy, injuring him.

PANDEMIC Demoman: OH MY GOD! HEAVY!

PANDEMIC Spy: OH HELL NO! I'M OUT!

Scout: Y'all not going anywhere, b****es!

Demoman and Spy shot at the last two PANDEMIC Mercenaries from behind, killing them both.

PANDEMIC Heavy: Foxy, why did you do this to us?!?

Foxy: You've caused many people pain and suffering for 50 years and now you must pay!

Foxy then finally finished off PANDEMIC Heavy with one shot of her Bloodhound.

Scout: Foxy, I'm so sorry for what I said to you. I've meaning to have a long life together.

Foxy: Oh, my Scout! Yes, I do wanna have a better life with you!

Demoman: It's good to see Scout and Foxy happy, but where is the rest of the team?

Heavy and Sniper have seen four of the women making out with four of the mercenaries and Pyro and Hibari talking to each other and becoming friends while two of them hug them, wanting to have a life with these mercenaries.

Heavy: Man, these women are cool, not gonna lie!

Sniper: I'm with you on that, Heavy.

Then Demoman saw a camera with some photos of what happened last night.

Demoman: Hey, Scout, Foxy! Look what I found. It's a camera and there are some pictures of us.

Scout: Those pictures should contain what happened last night to us, man.

Foxy: Maybe we should take a peek on those photos.

Demoman: Alright, but just one quick look at them and then we will delete the evidence.

Scout: Alright, deal. Now let's see 'em.

Demoman: HOLY SH**! THIS IS SICKENING!

Scout: OH MY GOD! WHAT HAVE WE DONE, MAN?!?

Foxy: OH MY GODDNESS!

What happened last night was Sniper was sharing beer with the rest of the team, but they had too much and got wasted and partied like there was no tomorrow. Then they came across the nine women they came across and Spy sat with Hatsune Miku across from Soldier and Lucoa. Scout partied on the dance floor like crazy with Demoman and Kurumu, and Sniper and Moka. Heavy was hanging out with the muscular woman while Medic was with the horny girl with Soldier with Lucoa while Spy was hanging around with Miku over at the bar. Engineer was screwing around with his girl while Femme Pyro was experiencing the same thing with her girl. Then the mercenaries were at the hotel with the women and Sniper and Medic could only watch as Demoman and Spy shot Scout and Heavy Weapons, leaving Medic to operate on them. Scout and Sniper were cursing at Demoman for shooting at Scout. Back at the hotel, they saw Scout and Foxy sleeping together. Scout told the two to get out, but the cameraman was taking picures of Scout and Foxy kissing. Fortunately, they kicked them out. Then Scout and Sniper shot at PANDEMIC Engineer and Sniper. Then Scout, Foxy, Demoman, and Sniper were drinking again getting wasted more.