I. N. W. I. S

^Amiyah^

"IM SORRY!" I said as she kept throwing punches and spitting on me. I don't even know what I did to make her do this to me. For 2 and a half years I was continuously beat for whatever reason. I don't have family to turn to, not even a dad, just one friend, Jai'Anna, but I stay to myself most of the time. She knows about the constant beatings and neglect but she's always there when I just cry myself to sleep or runaway.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE YO ASS TO YOUR ROOM!" she said as she threw her last punch. I got up and attempted to walk to my room as tears flowed down my burning cheeks. I closed and locked my door and walked inside my bathroom. I walked over to my mirror and looked at myself. My black hair was all over my face, my eyes were red and puffy, blue and purple bruises on my face and stomach.

I took of all my clothes and hopped in the shower. I just wanted to wash all my problems away. After 20 minutes, I stepped out and lotioned myself down. I put on a wife beater and some elmo pajama pants then layed down and cryed myself to sleep. Why does she do this to me? I wish somebody will love me.

________________________________________________

COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE ! ^_^

-Nimata Ne'Adura