What did they do wrong?

In the first house, Sniper was in bed where he was in a strange situation which maybe a realization of what the Team Fortress 2 Mercenaries did wrong.

Sniper: What the hell happened to us last night? Did we drink too much? Um, I can't remember anything. *hears a moan* Huh? Who is that?

What he discovered was the beautiful vampire Moka Akashiya laying on him which wondered what the team did wrong last night.

*Australian Scream*

With Demoman...

Demoman: *snores* Huh? Wha-? *groans* Huh, what's Sniper's screaming about?

?: Ara Ara. My Scottish warrior's awake.

Demoman: Huh? Who's there?

Demoman saw the super-busty raven-haired devil Akeno Himejima standing next to his bed in her underwear which freaked out Demoman that she wanted round 2 of whatever they've done last night.

*Scottish Scream*

With the Heavy Weapons Guy...

Heavy: Ough. I can't remember what happened. I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

?: Hello there, big guy.

Heavy: Huh? Who's that?

Heavy saw a muscular woman in her underwear and boots standing in front of him freaking him out as to whatever happened last night, he knew he screwed up.

*Russian Screaming*

In the second house...

Medic: Oof. What happened last night? I can't remember if I had too many drinks.

?: Hello, doctor.

Medic: Huh? Who is here?

Next to Medic's bed was a horny girl wanting to make out with him and freaking him out while trying to remember what happened to the team last night.

*German Screaming*

With the Soldier...

Soldier: Oh man. This American had too many drinks.

?: *moans happily*

Soldier looks to his left to see sexy dragon Lucoa laying on the defender of the American Dream and freaking him out.

*American Screaming*

With Spy...

Spy: Ooh, god. How much wine did I drink?

?: Hello, Spy.

Spy looked to his left to see famous popstar Vocaloid Hatsune Miku standing next to his bed wanting more of what happened last night, freaking him out.

*French Screaming*

In Scout's house...

Scout: What happened last night? Did we drink too much alcohol?

?: *moans pervertedly*

Scout looks to his left to see Fexa laying on him, touching his privates, making him fondling her butt, and freaking him out.

*Bostonian Screaming*

Out on the battlefield between Builders League United (BLU), YLW, and GRN, Engineer and Pyro were discussing what happened to them.

Engineer: Hey, Pyro. Did anything happen with you this morning?

Femme Pyro: (muffled) Yeah, there was a pink-haired girl in my room. Did it happen to you?

Engineer: Yeah, me too. There was this girl laying next to me. She looked like a Cat but she was so gifted. So what did you do with her?

Femme Pyro explained that they were singing a song called "Break your World" with Hibari as the singer and Femme Pyro playing her flamethrower guitar to the music when they heard the others screaming at each other to whatever happened last night

Engineer: Oh, look. The others are outside. Shall we go talk to them?

Pyro: Sure thing.

Engineer: Okay, let's go.

Scout: Holy Sh**! I don't remember these women! I just woke up for a second and there was a fox girl next to me!

Spy: Same here but there was a girl next to my bed!

Soldier: I just wake up for a second and there was this dragon woman laying on me!

Demoman: I woke up from Sniper screaming but I look to my left and there was this devil girl next to my bed!

Heavy: I wake up to amount of beer I drink and then I see this muscular woman in front of me!

Medic: I wake up for some seconds and I see a horny girl near my bed! It was crazy man!

Sniper: I'm trying to remember what happened to us and then this vampire girl is laying next to me!

Engineer: Hey, boys. What are y'all talkin' about?

Pyro: We heard y'all from all the way over there.

Scout: Oh, hi, Engineer. We were talking about what happened last night.

Spy: Yeah. Last night was pretty well to be honest.

Soldier: To be honest, I could say we did have fun last night.

Demoman: I would agree, my friend, but we don't even know these people.

Heavy: To be honest I could say that we really did have some fun. Hee Hee.

Medic: Heavy, don't act like I can't hear you from the other house. You are just lying man. Anyways, we have to know hat really happened last night, because these women are kind of scaring me.

Sniper: Agreed. I can't stand looking at them.

Engineer: Oh, damn. I think they see us talking.

Sniper: OH SH**!

Heavy: Well, sh**!

All the nine girls were standing there waiting to welcome the men with kissing and "comfort".

Scout: I would say we should possibly run.

Spy: AGREED!

Demoman: FOR ONCE I AGREE WITH SCOUT!