Chapter 2

LOUIS POV

We got home and I went to my room to look up some side effects of chemo. It's not that I wanted to die I honestly didn't know what to do. And how was I going to tell my mom? I can't just be like, "HOW WAS YOUR DAY?" "MINE WAS GOOD I FOUND OUT I HAD CANCER." What about the band? It was my life and the boys to I couldn't ruin there lives because of my illness. I found out you lose your hair, which I already knew, and that it will make you puke and really weak. But it was only option so I guess I'll have to give it a try. Zayn than came up and told me it was lunch. I told him i wasn't hungry and expected him to leave. Instead he sat down beside me. "You know it's ok to cry right? You have every right to," he whispered. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and just started to sob. Zayn held me and just let me cry. After what seemed like hours I was out of tears and so tired I could barley keep my eyes open. Zayn set me in bed and went to leave. "Can you stay Zayn please?" I crocked, my voice horse from crying. "Course Lou" he said and climbed in next to me. I quickly fell into a dreamless sleep.

ZAYNS POV

I siged looking down at Louis. Not wanting to think about what could happed, I tucked him in and went down stairs. "He alright?" asked a concerned Niall. I just shook my head. They all siged. "I say no matter what happens to Louis or the band we stick together. No matter how sick Louis looks or feels we stay by his side. Even if One Direction takes a break or something we stick together for Louis. What do you say mates?" asked Harry. Of course we all agreeed. Louis needed us and we weren't going to leave hisside. "Umm should I call Simon?" asked Liam. We agreeed that was a good idea so off he went.

About half an hour later Louis came down. Liam was stll talking to Simon and The rest of the lads were watching TV. When Louis came in we all looked up. His cheeks were still covered in tear. The poor lad. "I called my mom shes said to do chemo so I'm going to call that guy tomorrow." he said. We nodded and Harry spoke up,"How you feeling Lou?" "I'm so scared guys, so scared what if it doesn't work? What about the band? What are we going to do?" "We are going to get through it together. We are brothers and brothers stick together." Niall said smiling. "Ya we'll do it together" Harry and I said together. Louis nodded and fell asleep with his head on my lap. We woke him up for dinner and he seemed like the same Louis we met on XFactor. I smiled to my self thinking that Louis is so strong and that we were going to be there every step of the way to help him. Through thick and thin we could do it together. Together everything would be alright.