28: Catching up

I was wearing something simple to dinner nothing too fancy, i look at myself in the mirror examining my outfit.

"Alright Y/n! time to go. everyone's waiting downstairs." emma yells
"Alright one sec!" i say

i fix my hair one last time and open the door.
"Cute outfit, ready to go?" Emma smiles
"Yup, all ready." i smile back

I try to keep my smile on as we walk out of our room, i was nervous to see walker yet so excited. words couldn't describe how much i missed him, i wish we stayed in contact more over break hopefully nothing changed between us.

We enter the lobby, my heart beats fast as we walk up to the group of people. Everyone looks familiar of course, i spot out Ryan, Shawn, My family, and then my eyes stop on a certain person.

We walk to the group and look away from walker.
I feel his gaze on me immediately.

"Y/n!" Ryan says giving me a big bear hug
"Hi Ryan." i say giving him a smile

I turn to see Walker trying to get my attention but he gets interrupted by a blonde girl.

"OH MY GOSH, Y/N I'BE HEARD SO MUCH ABOUT YOU." the blonde girls says, she was tall, had blue eyes and looked somewhat like walker actually.

"My name's Leena by the way, i'm Walker's sister." she smiles at me.
"Oh wow! it's so nice to meet you." i smile back at her.
"Also i think Walker is quite eager to chat with you so i'll let you go." she giggles as she whispers in my ear.

Leena walks away giving Walker a nudge, Walker finally walks up to me surprisingly.

"Hey Y/n, How have you been?" He asks with an awkward smile.

I look up at him, he definitely got taller, his hair is a bit longer and he looks a bit older since i last saw him, geez what were they feeding this kid we used to almost be the same height and now he towers over me.

"Hey, um pretty good, you?" I say equally as awkward.

"Good, good. Percy Jackson has been really fun to work on. i've met a lot of people actually and i also wanted to say- " he gets interrupted by Ryan.

"ALRIGHT GUYS WE ARE GONNA BE LATE TO OUR RESERVATION SO LETS GOOOO." he yells rushing everyone out of the hotel.

i get in the car sitting next to Walker. My face burns up. i'm literally just sitting next to him and i'm getting butterflies, what the hell is wrong with me.

"Also Walker what did you want to say?" i mention.
"I'll let you know later, ok?" He whispers.
"Yeah we can talk after dinner, sounds good?" i ask
"Perfect." he says giving me a sweet smile.

I truly can't help but smile at the boy looking at his stupid grin

We soon pull up to the restaurant and head inside. The place with fancy, lots of tables and beautiful looking lights hanging from the ceiling.

I sit down, my sister Ruby sits next to me and Walker quickly grabs the seat on my other side before my brother does

"So you must be Walker huh?" My brother says looking at walker suspiciously.
"Uh yeah that's me." he says with an awkward laugh.
Dan looked at walker and walked away very slowly taking a seat next to my mom.

Everyone was seated we had a huge table because there was quite a bit of people, me, Walker, Ryan, Emma, Shawn (director), Leena, My mom, My brother Dan, and my sister Ruby.

I whisper to walker real quick, "Hey are your parents going to be here?"
"Um yeah they come right in the morning tomorrow so they won't be here tonight, i know they are excited to meet you though." He says with a smile
"Hm i'm sure." I roll my eyes at him.

Food comes quick and it was delicious as well.
It was a great way to spend time with everyone while being apart from them for so long.

"So Walker how has filming Percy Jackson been?" Ryan says interested
"Oh um really, really, good i'm having a lot of fun and met some really cool friends."
"Oh yeah i'm sure that's nice, yeah i saw with Leah and Aryan right?" Ryan asks
"Yeah that's them Leah plays Annabeth and Aryan plays Grover so we've gotten really close."
"Oh wow that's cool." I say

I remember seeing so many videos of Walker and those two friends of his together a lot, especially him and Leah.
i scratch it off my mind and continue eating

After dinner i ride in the same car as Ryan and Walker
"Aw you two are back, how cute." he teases
"Oh gosh not this again." i sigh.

We get to the hotel quickly and i go to my room to change, my phone buzzes right as i put on my sweatshirt and leggings.

Walker School Bell🛎️💓: Meet me in my room in like 5 ish mins.

I forgot he wanted to talk, my stomach hurts from being so nervous but i go and walk to his room anyways.

Fun fun chapter, hope you all are starting to get back into this book. also don't be a silent reader love ur comments!!

bye loves💕