Chaptit 4: The Furry Army (also tanks)

Airy was not seen for a few months, over that time Liam had grown accustomed to Bryce, as the anonymous love letters were being sent once a week. Ome day, there was an emergen text on everyones phones saying about an unstoppable army of an unknown group. Liam gathered all of his friends and let them all in on a secret.

"You may not know this but i actually harness a great power, and with the help of my moon pendant, i can give some to you, unfortunately i know what the army is." Bryce came in late "OMGGGG IM SO SORRY UWU" liam sighed and opened his moon pendant. "I have the power of the alpha inside of me, i can give some to you and we can be... the moon fighters."

Liam started handing out titbits of his powers to Bryce, Ameila and Parker. "Im keeping the rest." "How will we defeat the Army?" Amelia questioned "with the power of... friendship." Liam said, his anime eyes twinkling. Bryce got flustered and couldn't talk "K-K-Kawaii Liam boy~" "What even IS this Army, Liam?" Parket said "SHUT THE FUCK UP PARKER." Liam said.

Airy's army of furries was growing, they were terrorizing the football stadium when- "STOP FIENDS!" Airy turned around to see the Moon Fighters, ready for battle. "die" airy said and the army started to go after the heroes.

Liam used his wolf roaring powers to push the Furries back, but the furries accidentally got turned on by this, and they started running faster to get to Liam so they could simp for him. Luckily, Liam used his alpha fart to quickly poison all of the furries.

Bryce started dabbing the furries to death as he had learned this ability from Liam. The dabs were too powerful and the furries started dropping. "Uwu im so powerful"Bryce taunted. 

Amelia was beheading the furries with her katana of darkness, the blood was everywhere. "DIE FURRIES" she said.

Parker wasn't doing jackshit.

All of the furries were dead, the only one left was Airy, his teeth gritted as he realized he was the last hope, "Heroes, do you know why i used an army of furries?" Liam sighed, "why, Airy?"

Airy chuckled and put his furry head on. "I WAS ONE OF THEM THE WHOLE TIME!!" I WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD WITH MY FURRY BRETHREN, BUT BRYCE FOUND OUT, SO NOW... EHEHEHE!! NOW YOU WILL ALL DIE!!"

Airy started to power up his tank, his tank grew fur, it stood high in the air, and Airy was in the chest of the... FURTANK 6000.