Chapter One: The New Kid

Narrator

It was another perfectly normal day. Ms. Zoe was distributing the test results from the day earlier. Paxon Theo MacNeil, (Pax) was dreading about his marks cause he was definitely not the brightest student. He didn't really enjoy studying since being the college heartthrob and dealing with fan girls obviously took most of his time.

"Omg, did you see the way he stares? Its just so perfecttt!!!"

"eeeeeeeekkk! he's comin this way girlll...!"

"His jawline.. goddamn he should be a model dude!"

All of these girls sounded so desperate and it was so creepy at times, like once this girl named Liliana tried to sneak into his room to steal his under wear!! Now that is another level of creepiness. He wasn't actually into any of the girls except for one, Stellar. She was a pretty girl who took a few classes with Pax and he could tell she liked him too. She was a sweet and bubbly person and a fashionista which really made Pax like her, although he had never gotten the guts to ask her out.

Pax couldn't stop chewing his nails cause this test meant half the marks of the whole year! But... Karma is Karma.. he failed epically cause he had actually asked the teacher out on his test paper by writing 'yes, when? ;)' instead of the date-date. And gotten a detention. Wowwww... Only if Stellar were here...

knock knock

The principal walked in with a guy beside him. The guy had asian eyes, baggy hair, had grey sweatpants on and a bored look. The principal then dragged the teacher outside and left us staring at the new boy. Ms. Zoe returned after a few and announced, "Students! Please welcome our new student, Samuru Wai. (Sam) He recently moved here from Korea and I hope you'll make him feel at home.. Samuru, would you like to introduce yourself to the class?"

The guy, Samuru rolled his eyes and said, "Sup. Me Sam. 19. Intovert. Asian-American."

"Um, Okay Samuru thank you very much.. uh you can have a seat wherever you please..." Everyone could see Miss Zoe was trying to hide her awkwardness.

Sam came up to Pax and sat next to him.

Pax's POV:

Sam came and sat right next to me. He had that weird aura that said 'stay away from me' but he still seemed cool to me. Finally someone came who could sass the teacher without saying a word. Miss Zoe resumed insulting the failures and when my turn came I stood up and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Paxon Theo MacNeil... 3/30... and that by trying to ask a teacher out. I'm too old for ya kiddo. And you haven't improved a bit, have you? If this repeats one more time I'm gonna have to report it to the principal alright?" Zoe said in her usual high-pitched tone.

"Mhm." I said in a sarcastic way, rolled my eyes and sat with pride. Yep, that's me. From the corner of my eye, I saw Natalia Madison Grey, (Nat, Natalie) smile and roll her eyes at me. Nat's a sweet girl who used be one of best friends back in middle school, we still are I thought she had a crush on me but I dunno. She is a perfectly nice and a reasonably fun and logical person for me. Her weird friends, Primrose Taylor Lawrence (Prim, Pri) and Nevaeh Nicolas Malcolm (Nev, Vay) tried to hint it a lot and ship us but Nat kept her cool; or was she one of my fan girls..? I would be quite flustered though, and surprised. It had always been fun teasing her about her ''small'' eyes which are... sorta cute. I also saw Stell winking at me and blushing. Ah, She's just so adorable. After I sat down I also saw Sam narrowing his already-narrow eyes at me and smiling. Finally I was able to meet his standards but seriously that... satisfied me in a way... maybe we could be friends later?

School ended after 2 more long hours. God school can be annoying. Dealing with girls, teachers, school, friends can be a real pain in the ass. I grabbed my books from my locker and slipped them in my bag. Books. For knowledge. Knowledge? Why do you need the effing books for knowledge when you can just load your brain with the important PUBG knowledge?

Stellar.. I caught her taking a selfie with her Bffs: Nova, Kimber and Roselyn. And maybe I was acting a little party pooperish; I photobombed their pic with a middle finger. "Paaaaaaxx.. why'd you do that...?" Nova moaned. "Ah, come on Nova, he just wanted to be in a pic, right Paxy waxy~?" Stellar cooed and chuckled. The nickname gave me butterflies. She is way adorable this way. "Um Stellar? Can I ask you something?" Yes. I could do this. It seemed like the other 3 girls got the hint and left us alone. I took a deep breath and let it out, "WILL YOU GO ON A DATE WITH ME STELLAR GRACE MARTIN?"

Stellar looked startled for a split second but then blushed furiously and stuttered (cute, af!!--Pax), "y-yes.. of c-co-course Pa-Paxton! P-Pick m-me up at se-seven."

I was over the moon when she said that but we might've had to postpone it since I had my detention and all..

Sam's POV

First day of college. Boring af. I saw Paxton, the guy who sassed the teacher smiling and blushing to himself. Ah, probably the stutter-girl. Like honestly, what was that nickname? Paxy-waxy?! Yeah I did overhear their convo--I aint a creep, I just wanted to talk to Pax!

Pax came over and tapped me on the shoulder. "Yo, ma asian-guy. Hm, has a nice ring to it. Wassup?" He said.

I was a little flustered by the nickname and casually replied back, "Nothing. Do you know Ronaldo by any chance?" I don't know why I said that but let go.

"Oh no, I don't know, who is that?.." Pax said in a VERY sarcastic tone. "Are you seriously questioning the biggest fan of Ronaldo? *very unhuman noises* SUUUUUUU!!

I laughed out loud after he did that. Pax looked a little surprised. He then asked, "Wanna come over tomorrow and binge watch some old FIFA? Just wanna reminisce those past Ronaldo moments you know."

"I'm more into Basketball, but why the heck, why not. I could use some buds in these weird-ass college." Pax snorted and we happened to talk the whole way home. Wow, I just made a friend... all on my own... and it felt, nice.

                                                                              ---