Ball preperations

~ Tewksbury Pov: ✨

(After watching video in previous chapter, if u havnt watched the end yet)

(So Enola says that she will attend the ball with Tewksbury.)

Well i was getting my suit fitted, I started to think about the ball tonight.

How could i...make it, amazing for Enola?To be honest love is such a strong emotion, it draws me to wherever she goes.

But time doesnt last forever, so we have to spend it wisely.I tried to think of something to make time go faster...flowers!

Flowers are amazing little plants, every single one of them is special and uniqe just like Enola.

~2 hours later

I was currently taking a stroll to Enolas house, thinking about what dress she would be in.

Though, Enola looks elegant in all of them.

I arrive at enolas house and knock on the door-

"Tewksbury!" Enola yelled in a excited way.She looked amazing, she had a golden silk gound on which looked worth more than her little apartment.

"You look astonishing Miss Holmes." I exclaimed while taking her hand and kissing it.

"Are you excited for tonight?" I asked.
"DEFINATLY!" Enola seemed extremely excited.

I chuckled and took her hand.

"Well, i must still prepare, so you should get going." Enola stated.

I nodded my head and was on my jolly good way home. (xd i had to say that).