Nangong Ran couldn't see his expression, even though his beard and hair were messy now, covering most of his face.

    "You wait, I'll catch you." He dragged him into the shadows in the corner, "You stay here and don't move around."

    "I can do it, what are you getting involved in?" Su Xici warned , This is his whim, what is this man risking his life to do for a stranger.

    There is nothing good about being courteous. He frowned jealously.

    Nangong Ran subconsciously looked at his left hand.

    Su Xici hastily tucked his left hand into his sleeve, grabbed his wrist with his right hand, and hid his body sideways to the left.

    "When you were fighting with them just now, why did your left hand hang down all the time?" He asked softly, "It looks like it's broken."

    "It's none of your business, my hand is very good."

    Nangong Ran recalled the annual physical examination records of his employees, and his left hand was indeed fine.

    He thought it was just a matter of personal preference, and he didn't pursue it. He turned his back and looked at the open space not far away, thinking of any opportunities he could take advantage of.

    "I used to...be left-handed." A hesitant voice came from behind.

    Nangong Ran turned his head in surprise.

    Seeing those eyes looking at him again, and no longer looking at his cold back, Su Xici felt better, grabbed his left wrist, and said softly: "Because of something, my left hand was injured. I can't even lift a needle."

    "When did it happen?"

    "15 years old." On the eve of the high school entrance examination.

    "This incident made me understand that if I just endured it all the time, or if I just mustered up little courage to resist every time, I would die." Su Xici twitched the corners of his mouth, saw the distress in his eyes, and said lightly, "And Those who hurt me, after just a few years of punishment, can continue to live freely in the world, without even a bit of remorse or guilt in their hearts." As

    he spoke, there was a hint of indifference and madness in his eyes, " I learned a truth at the cost of my left hand. This is an unsolvable life-and-death situation. If I don't take out a life-or-death gamble and bet my life on it, I will never succeed. It's not me who wiped them out completely In this world, they tortured me like a stray cat and stray dog ​​on the side of the road, and finally died without anyone paying attention."

    "I spent nearly three years, exhausted all my thoughts and resources, and put my body and right hand I practiced so well that I finally..." He seemed to be crying and laughing.

    He really wanted to be an ordinary person among all living beings.

    There is a small family with a normal family structure, living a stereotyped campus life, complaining that studying is so boring, dreaming about where to go during the holidays, but in the end they can only play games. After graduation, there is a boring but subsistence job. Three to five years later To be with one person, to spend the rest of my life hand in hand like family and friends.

    The mediocre life without waves or waves, the boring and mediocre life that those people talked about was the peace and joy that he wanted to have even in his dreams.

    But in his previous life, he had never received any mercy from the heavens.

    Nangong Ran looked at him silently, opened his mouth, but didn't know how to comfort him.