"Listening to popular songs is good for clearing your mind."

    "Listen to your wife." He leaned over and kissed her.

    Su Xici pursed his lips and said angrily, "Don't keep screaming out loud."

    The saliva marks on his face still smelled of sweet milk tea.

    This time I didn't wipe my Su Xici, I felt uncomfortable looking at the blue dots next to the new software I just downloaded, so I clicked in one by one to make the dots disappear.

    During the driving break, Nangong Ran glanced to the side. At some point, Su Xici took his mobile phone and played the game happily.

    The slender fingers like jade bamboo quickly tapped on the screen, Su Xici's lips were full, the corners of his mouth were inadvertently raised, and his eyes were busy staring at the villain in the screen.

    After downloading the game to his mobile phone, he had a great time playing it first.

    "What game are you playing?"

    "It's an intellectual game." Su Xici didn't remember the name, "It's quite interesting."

    "Remember to enter your fingerprints into your phone and save it, so you can play it anytime later."

    Su Xici nodded, hesitated for a few seconds, and handed him his mobile phone.

    "You save it too."

    Nangong Ran looked at him in surprise, but unfortunately, her boyfriend was busy playing games with his head down, so he didn't even give him a look.

    When Nangong Ran drove the car home, it was already eight o'clock in the evening. He got out of the car and took back his mobile phone. The case was still stained with his vetiver-scented body temperature.

    He casually clicked on the game to see what game Su Xici could play all the way, and found that he had passed all the levels, leaving him no room to play.

    Can such a simple game be played for so long?

    Nangong Ran shook his head and laughed, re-registered an account, clicked on the first level, and couldn't pass it for a long time.

    I accidentally turned to the player exchange area, and flipped through more than a hundred articles from top to bottom, all complaining about the game company's purpose of making the game so difficult to make people spend money.

    Nangong Ran raised his eyebrows, and returned to the pale page announcing his death. The villain in the first level under his hands died eight times in ten minutes...

    Looking at the slender and straight back in front of him, he stepped forward a few steps and grabbed his arm hand, and kissed fiercely on the side of the cheek in front of the ear.

    Su Xici was taken aback, covered his face and asked blankly, "Why did you kiss me again?"

    "If you want to kiss you, I will kiss you."

    Su Xici looked around and saw no one, so he took his hand, Holding his shoulders, stepping his feet slightly, he kissed him quickly on the face.

    Nangong's dark ink-like eyes suddenly brightened.

    "I can't always be taken advantage of by you, I also want to pay back." The eyes under the lens were a little smug.

    "This way," Nangong Ran pointed to the other side of his face, "Today I will kiss you more than one, and I want to kiss you here too."