𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

Începe de la început

Rhaenyra had been in his ear about pulling the two apart saying the couple would be to powerful and they threatened her claim to the throne. She said Daemon should of had a choice in the matter and the greens were poisoning her against him and with his brother Viserys being in a delusional state he blindly agreed. The only problem now was to break the news to his daughter.

"There is a matter I wish to discuss with you." Daemon admitted and Visenna nodded for him to continue. "The matter regarding your future marriage."

"Future marriage? I am to marry Aemond that is how it had always been." Visenna said confused, it was all she had known since she was a child.

"Yes but that was arranged without my consent and now that you have been legitimized as my daughter I have a say." Daemon explained. "Your grandsire has agreed."

"Agreed to what exactly?" Visenna was growing upset by the second.

Daemon let out a sigh his daughters temper similar to his own, "A tournament to be held in your honor for your hand."

"I can not believe you have done this without telling me! Did your new wife put you up to this?" Visenna spat pulling herself away from him. "I was perfectly content and happy to marry Aemond."

"Visenna!" Daemon called but she had already walked off.

Visenna was beyond upset the people she passed shied away as she stormed the castle looking for Aemond. She checked his room and the library but he was not there which only left the training yard. When she arrived on one of the balconies she saw Aemon and Criston Cole sword training below.

Aemond was getting the upper hand over Sir Cole and held his sword at the knights neck. "Well done, my Prince. You'll be winning tourneys in no time."

"I don't give a shit about tourneys." Aemond replied taking his sword away from Coles neck. Looking up he saw his betrothed upset and hastily ran up the stairs to see what was wrong.

"My love, what is the matter?" Aemond asked worried. Visenna was out of breath from rushing through the castle, her face was red and her eyes filled with tears.

"My cunt of a mother has filled my fathers ears with poison. She has convinced him to end our arrangement and he is going to hold a tournament for my hand." Visenna cried into his chest. "I could be married to pig of a lord by the end of the week."

"Look at me." Aemond took her face in his hands and wiped her stray tears. "I will burn Westeros to the ground before I see you taken away from me."

"What of the tournament?" Visenna asked. "My father has already spoken to the king and he has agreed."

"Do not worry I will take care of everything." Aemond promised her and kissed the top of her head. "We will runaway on our dragons and never return if we have to."

Aemond's words had somewhat calmed Visenna and he had told her to not even think about the tourney. She ended up leaving the yard so he could finish training and made her way to Helena's chambers to visit her and her children, the twins always put her in happy spirits.

"Visenna!" The children squealed seeing her enter the chambers.

"My little loves." Visenna beamed hugging the twins.

Jaehaerys and Jaehaera adored Visenna, she would frequently visit them to play in their chambers or take them into the gardens to run around Aemond would even join them seeing Visenna with his niece and nephew he often thought of it being their own children one day.

Visenna cherished the twins unlike their father Aegon. His drunken ways had worsened over the years and he was barely seen with his children, his bastard children in Silk street saw him more.

"How are you both?" She asked them Jaehaera sat in her lap and Jaehaerys was showing her his wood carved dragon.

"Uncle Aemond made me this." Jaehaerys answered flying the dragon in the air. "He said he will take me on Vhagar one day."

"That is exciting and what about you Haera? Do you want to go on a dragon ride?" Visenna asked and the little girl shook her head.

"I'm scared of dragons, they are big and scary." She answered shyly.

"Well if your mother says it's okay perhaps you can meet Nightfury. He is not as big as Vhagar and you can ride with me. How does that sound?" Jaehaera nodded her head eagerly and kissed Visenna on the cheek.

Jaehaera left to play with her brother and Visenna sat down next to Helena on the sofa. "I worry about the them sometimes their father being so absent in their lives."

"Do not worry sister, for you and the children will always have Aemond and I." Visenna assured taking her hand in hers. "Aegon may not be here but the children will always be surrounded by love."

"I am thankful I have you and my brother." Helena smiled pulling Visenna into a hug.

" Helena smiled pulling Visenna into a hug