(2) 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

En başından başla

"Fighting with her is a losing game. You never win." Magnus states as he leans against the table, staring at where Adelaide had walked off to.

"She doesn't have to be so rude to you." Alec admits as there was a point of being mad at someone, but if that someone helps you anyways, they should get some sort of credit.

"She's angry, it'll take a moment for her to come back to her senses." Magnus replies as he didn't seem too bothered by it. Alec furrows his eyebrows as he glanced at the warlock.

"You say this like it's happened before." Alec says curiously and Magnus only smiles softly, nodding his head.

"Oh, it has." Magnus tells him as he licks his bottom lip. "There was one time where she didn't speak to me for a whole month." He states making Alecs eyes widen. He crosses his arms, biting the inside of his cheek.

"And you're okay with that?" Alec asks as he wouldn't what could Magnus have done to get her to not speak to him for a whole month.

"I've been around for a long time Alexander, a month is nothing." Magnus says, staring at the shadowhunter before heading off on his own way. He knew Adelaide would forgive him sooner or later, he would just have to wait until she came to terms with it herself. Even if it did take a month or even a year, Magnus would still be there for her.

He would always be there for her.

☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎☠︎︎

ADELAIDE WAS WALKING INTO THE WEAPON ROOM IN ORDER TO GRAB A SPEAR TO TRAIN WITH WHEN SHE SAW SOME WOMAN LAUGHING WITH HER DAD. Adelaide furrows her eyebrows, noticing the way her dad smiled with the mysterious woman. She seemed around her dad's age so Adelaide didn't really know what to think of it. Was he seeing someone and just didn't tell her? Adelaide didn't think she saw her around the institute before though. Deciding to introduce herself, Adelaide makes her way over to the pair. "Hello, who are you?" She says as she stops next to her father, eyeing the woman up. The woman just kindly smiles at her, holding out her hand.

"Rosaline Keystone." She says and Adelaide looks at her hand before shaking it, putting on a small smile as she still didn't know whether to like her or not.

"Adelaide Storm, nice to meet you." Adelaide replies making the woman nod her head, her eyes moving to Dean for a moment. Adelaide knew that he must of mentioned her, or she made the connection because of the last name.

"So you're the famous Adelaide?" Rosaline questions with a smirk playing on her lips as she looks back at the raven haired girl. Adelaide only raises an eyebrow, placing a hand on her hip.

"I didn't know I was famous." Adelaide replies with a small laugh as she tilts her head. Rosaline shrugs her shoulders, crossing her arms against her chest.

"Well, everyone's heard about you."  The woman retorts making Adelaide tightly smile. It was either that she had heard about the fact that she was a warlock and a shadowhunter, or the fact that she was a shadowhunter raised by a warlock. Or she just knew her because she had a reputation of getting on people's bad sides.

"I'm hoping all good things." She states with a smirk before squinting her eyes a little bit. "Are you new?" Adelaide asks as she flickers her eyes to Dean for a moment who was just staring at the seraph blade in his hands like it was the most interesting thing.