"Y'all seen Herbert ugly ass? He got my wood" Ant asked us which made my blood boil.

"Oh so Herb's here?" I chuckled. He didn't know I would be here and same with me.

Anthony's eyes widened as he realized he just dry snitched on his brother.

"Oh naw he was here but he went with gang nem to get some eats." He giggled turning away.

"Weird." India and I said at the same time.

I sat down while we both decided to roll two more woods. Being high is peaceful, I hate drinking.

As I raise my head up to put more weed into the leaf, I see Ant and Herb sneaking out of the party.

I found it weird because Ant knows I'm here so he most definitely told his brother I'm here. I chuckled because I am not about to play these childish games with a 20 year old man and his 17 year old brother.

2 hours after.

We're really high. I still haven't spoken to Herb because he's so obviously ducking me.

"Man I gotta go" I heard a familiar voice slur

Herb.

I turned to him and dragged him out of the party, it was an impulsive reaction.

"Damn ma" he laughed "we cool"

"no we're not "cool", how long have you been at this party? why are you hiding from me? let me know what's up" I looked him directly in his eyes.

"we cool gang" he laughed again

"what you mean "we cool gang?" we gang now? what happened to boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked as my eyes watered and I balled my fist.

"chill sum Ari" Herb grabbed my hands and kept them down so I wouldn't hit him. "We gotta be cool because my old bitch here and I'm back fucking with her."

my mind went blank.

"are you serious? you breaking up with me because another bitch who came running back? a bitch who can't even fuck with me on my worst day at that. i hate you, you a corn ball ass nigga" I walked away

I ran to my car and started crying. Not because I'm not the one he chose but because I just lost my brother and the love of my life in one week.

I stopped crying once I heard screaming and gunshots. That means party over.

"Where the fuck is India bro?" I hit my steering wheel out of anger.

"damn unlock the door mad ass" India laughed from outside the car

Flash Back over.

I hate Herb. Not only for breaking up with me but being so insensitive about it.

I decided to block him after the fifth time he called and I declined.

"Alright ladies" Coach Taylor smiled "and Tae. This is our first game of the season. I want to see nothing but positive energy today."

"it'll be over before you know it Ari" Misharron smiled.

A hour and a half later.

"fuck this shit my feet hurt" I complained as we got back on the bus. First win of the season.

"bib Ari, our shit hurt too" I turned to see Ant and Booka chilling on our bus. I ignored Ant exactly how I ignored his brother.

"where the football bus at? why are y'all on here?" India took the words right out of my mouth.

"damn it's nice as fuck in dis bitch on david" we all look to see Von and Durk getting on our bus too.

Dayvon Bennet
Von
King Von

They call him King Von because he's the best high school wide receiver in the United states. I'd never call another REGULAR ass nigga my king but I guess that's just me.

I've never really seen the hype about Von I just know he's a good football player. I'm not hating or anything, Von comes from where everybody else comes from, CHIRAQ. A place where you can only end up dead or in jail.

Hey queens and kings <3. Y'all like this? I kinda like it lol.