That's big curse words coming out from a supposedly calm person like Pete.

"Pete..."

"NO!"

"Pete Saengtham, GOD DAMN IT!!!"

The room suddenly fell silent. Pete was so startled that he unconsciously held his breath. It's not the first time Vegas yelled at him, and usually he will yell at Vegas back. But now that he was in pain and sick he could not help but feel so sad that Vegas raised his voice like that.

"Let go of my neck." Vegas said with a stern voice, and Pete had no choice but to obey what Vegas said. Pete could feel his heart ache because Vegas didn't even look sorry for yelling at him when he's sick, because usually he will apologize immediately when he sensed Pete's anger. Pete lowered his gaze because he didn't want to look at Vegas's angry face. He hated it and it will make him more upset.

Without realizing it, Pete shed tears even though he didn't want to cry. Actually Vegas felt bad for yelling at his lover like that, and seeing Pete crying silently made Vegas regret even more. But this was the only way so that Pete would agree to go to hospital.

Vegas rose up from the bed and opened the wardrobe to take out a new shirt for Pete to wear. He then helps Pete to change his clothes, but Pete still refuses to look at him in the face.

Vegas put layers and layers of clothes on Pete, preventing his lover from getting cold and getting sick even more. They stayed quiet, Vegas was not saying any words, and Pete only sniffed once awhile.

Vegas wiped Pete's cheeks from the tears, but the latter still was not looking at him. Vegas let Pete sulk for a while, trying hard to stop himself from coaxing his lover. Vegas then put a shawl around Pete's neck, ending it with a soft kiss on the temple.

Without words, Vegas carried Pete to the car, securing his lover with a seatbelt around him. The bodyguards were looking at them, nobody was really brave enough to ask anything when Vegas was this angry.

Vegas hopped to the driver seat, started the engine and drove to the nearest hospital. Once a while he steals a glance at Pete, fighting his urge to smile seeing his pouting lover. Pete looked cute with fluffy clothes and a shawl, not to mention his red cheeks and red nose from the cold and cries. He looked so cute that Vegas just wanted to squish him.

.

.

.

Vegas parked his car in the parking lot, and when he unbuckled Pete's seatbelt, the man looked away from him, still sulking.

"Still sulking now?" Vegas asked, sighing. Pete crossed his arms on his chest and he hates it because he feels like crying again.

Vegas wiped the tears on Pete's cheeks and he could feel Pete's temperature was still high. "Your fever is still not cooling down." Vegas said, but Pete still looked away.

Vegas sighed for the umpteenth time. He tried to take Pete's hands but Pete refused.

"Look, I am sorry for yelling at you," Vegas caresses Pete's slightly red cheek, "I just can't stand seeing you in pain. I want you to be healthy so you can yell and order me around as you pleased again. It scared me to see you in pain, Pete, you know that, right?"

"I don't want to get rid of it!" Pete said, trying to sound stern but his voice was shaking.

"You have to."

"NO! You are such a bad person! I don't want to! I want to go home, take me to my grandmother! I hate you." Pete hit Vegas's arm and shoulder with his weak fist, but then Vegas easily caught his hands. Normally, Pete would be stronger than him, but in this condition, he stood no chance. Pete tried to set his hands free but Vegas was way too strong than him now.