Friend

The fight that took place on the rooftop between Wolf and Gray had come to and end when Gray won. The others couldn't handle the fact that Wolf had lost and all charged at Gray at once. Gray was completely out of control and beat them up badly, he beat them up with chairs, flower pots, everything in sight. Or rather, his blurry sight that could hardly recognize anything, whatever he saw, he threw it right on the others leaving them in a really bad condition.

Gray was way too furious to hear or understand anything so he beat up whoever he saw in front of him. Eugene took Rowan and hid near the emergency stairs that Jared took and escaped before it all happened. Gray then beats up those three guys from Eunjang, that were holding on to his friends. He finds the door key and opens it to find Hayden standing in front of it. Without thinking, he kicks the back of his head with a flower pot and then kicks him off the stairs. The other two guys that were keeping an eye out down stairs went to stop him, but only ended up worse. All bloody and beaten up. That's how everyone was after Gray's rage. Wolf said something that should had never come out of his mouth. "Don't make me throw you off the rooftop." That was the start of all this.

Gray went back to the rooftop outside to keep on hitting Wolf because he still hadn't let go of what he said, only to be interrupted on his way by somebody's voice.
"GRAY!"
The person yelled. As Gray turns around, ready to beat up whoever that was, he sees a figure standing a few meters away and slowly approaching him.
"Stephen..?
The sun was blocking his blurry vision. That figure, who yelled out his name in worry, couldn't have been anyone else.
" Stephen..!"
Gray, with his body trembling and almost unable to hold him, rushes to Ben and hugs him with all the strength he has left.

Ben sits there shocked. Gray had told him about his middle school friend, his best and only friend, who helped him with everything, showed him life outside of studying, cared for him, showed him friendship, gave him everything that no one else had. He had told him about his story in Byuksan middle school which made Ben way more worried than he already was. Gray starts to cry, trying to make a sentence with the little energy he has.
"I can't believe this... You were..."
And continues to cry on Ben's chest. Ben hugs him back, trying to calm him down.
"Gray, you need a hospital, your injuries-"
"Don't worry about that, Stephen.. Let's just get out if here..."
"Gray-"
"Let's go.."

Gray holds Ben's hand and leads him down and outside of the building. Gray's face had so many bruises from punches and blood, but he was smiling.

They go around the town for ice cream, drinks and a lot of other stuff that Gray used to do with Stephen. The entire time though, Gray wasn't calling him "Ben", but " Stephen". They had been out almost the entire rest of the day and it was getting rather late. Not to mention, everyone was staring at them. At some point, Alex calls Gray for some reason. Gray picks up.

Over the phone:
Alex: Hi Gray!
Gray: Hi.. Alex.
Alex: What's wrong? You don't sound good.
Gray: No, I'm fine! Stephen is here with me, we had a lot of fun! I don't have much battery so I'll call you later...
Alex: Oh okay, but who's Ste-
*hangs up*
"Let's go.."

Ben was trying to understand what was going on and convince Gray that he wasn't him. He didn't know how to feel. Gray thinks that he is Stephen, but this is because he can't see well, so much happened anyway. But what if he has been always thinking this? What if he, from the start, thought of him as Stephen? That's the only explanation if he sees him like this now.
"This is a real problem..."
Ben accidentally thought out loud.
"What's the problem Stephen? Let's go, you still owe me that plate of sweet and sour pork and Chinese noddles..."
Ben remembered Gray telling him about what Stephen said.
"A large plate of sweet and sour pork and Chinese noodles on me, if you place! Oh, but you're placing no matter what so.. I kinda feel like I'm loosing here!"