my helper (JAY PARK)🧁

Y/n's POV:
The university is frustrating asff
Its only been a month or Two since our 4th semester has started and here I am with a pile of papers surrounding me .
I already got 5 ass-ignments and then exams and homework and also how can I forget my practicals bruh.

Currently I am trying my best to not get aggressive over my Boyfriend 'Jay' ,idk why but I have this kind of thing that is like anxiety which triggers my anger and during situations like these I either get angry over someone or I cry my aggression out.

But rn I am trying to complete this assignment bcs I have to submit it tomorrow and I actually got 3 ass-ignments to be submitted by tomorrow afternoon and I have finished just one till now ugh life is soo hard.

An's POV:
Just in time Jay enters the house with a warm smile plastered on his face as he calls out for Y/n.
"Y/nniee ,I am homee!!"
Jay exclaimed as he walks inside the living room but frowns when he doesn't gets any answer.

"I guess she's asleep upstairs"
He thought to himself and continues to walk upstairs to see his loved one .

He creeks open the door and peeks through the little gap only to see his lovely girl sitting on her study desk with her head hung low in her hands as her fingers are tangled between her hair
Jay's warm smile goes off as he gets inside her room reaching her .

"Baby" he calls out softly
"Mhmm" Y/n replies
"Are you alright?" Jay asked with concern written all over his face
"Yeah ,just a bit stressed due to University."
"Ahh I see ,what's the matter now ?, Did your computer professor who has big flat nose started bothering you with ass-ignments again?"
Jay questioned earning a small chuckle from you .
"Yeah who else ,he always got anger on his nose bruh"
"He gave us 5 ass-ignments and 3 of them are due tomorrow afternoon,I completed only one till now "
Y/n said with a cute pout to which Jay kissed making her cheeks turn crimson .

"Aww baby don't stress ,you got me here hmm?"
"Yup!"
"Come on let's go and fresh our minds first then I'll help you with your assignment "
Jay Stated making a wide grin to form on your face .

He then lifted you up and took you to the kitchen ,he played soft lofi music in the living room tv while making you sit on the kitchen counter ,you both then chit chatted while Jay made hot cocoa milkshake for you two and later you two danced in the living room as shape of you by Ed Sheeran played in the background.

After an hour of dancing and giggling you guys went back to your room and started writing your assignment with romantic music playing on your small speaker which you had in your room ,you wrote one of it while he completed the other one and that's how you spent your evening together.
Let's say that Jay saved you from getting punished by your Computer professor and earned you extra 10 marks on your test with that graded assignment !
__________________________
A/n' note :
GUYSS!!! AM BACKJSKSKSKDJ
okay okay so just wanted to say that I am taking requests so comment down what u want next!