Me and My Boyfriend have been together for going on five years now and things are great.. (cue the sarcastic thumbs up).

Okay maybe I'm a little dramatic it's not all bad... We've known each other for a long time. Things used to be wild and so exotic. I don't know what happened he just stopped and our sex life just kind of dried up.

𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝

Jo- babe let's go if we don't leave now we will miss the trailers.

Y- Okay I'm coming now

We walk out i turn on the alarm and he opens my door. I get it almost forgetting to turn on the heat.

*timeskip*

He opens my door and we walk hand in hand into the movie theater.

Jo-so I'll go buy the food and your go get us some good seats

Y-okay that's a bet

As I made my way into the movie theater I see these two hot guys looking at me like they wa-

What am I thinking? I have a man.

I sat down and trying not to look at the guy looking at me.

The lights in the movie theater got dim and trailers where starting and Jordan came to sit with snacks

Jo-I didn't miss anything did i?

Y- nope perfect timing

*Timeskip*

It's halfway through the movie and I decided I wanted to try something a lil kinky since I don't know I keep looking at Jordan and I'm really in the mood.

I pretendedly dropped my earring on accident and bent down to get it.

Y- oops I dropped my earring.

As I was down there I was trying to unbuckle his pants and he stopped me

Jo-what are you doing?

Y- trying something new? now shhh and enjoy the moment.

He hesitated as if he thought about it and grabbed my arms forcing me to get up.

Jo-we are not doing this here. After the movie we can do it at home. Plus this package is too big to even be out in public.

Y- ugh when will we get adventurous you know wild having that thrill.

Jo-we are grown okay? You need to grow up or touch grass.

Is he kidding me? It's whatever

I rolled my eyes,got back up In my seat and continued the movie.

Once again as I was looking at the movie I could see one of the guys in the middle looking at me every once in a while.

•After the movie•

We were walking out of the theater room and Jordan had to go pee before we left and as I was sitting there a woman came up to me.

?- I don't mean to intrude or embarrass you but I seen what happened in there.

Y- wow yeah. that is a little embarrassing.

?- don't worry I have something that will broaden your horizons and your legs. here's the card and the secret password is on the back.

As I was looking at the card intensely trying to see if it's legit or not I turned it over and saw the password.

Y-thank y-

She was gone it was like I never seen her.

Jo-you ready babe?

Y- yeah I'm ready

I shoved the card in my pocket while hurrying out the door in front of Jordan. Not going to lie I was intrigued about this society but I do have a meeting in the morning for our next sex toy collab with this dope lube line.

Maybe I'll visit the society another time.

We both get in the car and head home.

Jo-babe

Y- ......

Jo-you can't ignore me forever

He pulls over the car and I'm still looking out the window.

Jo-babe listen I know you're into real kinky stuff but that's something I'm working on.

Y- I know Jordan im sorry I overreacted.

He leans over to kiss me and I kissed him back as his strong embrace brings me in more.

We pull back and he starts the car up
To drive us back home. I drift off to sleep and next time wake up I'm laying on the couch.

Y- Jordan....

Jo-hey sleeping beauty. are you hungry?

Y- yes please.

Jo- good I went out and got us some Chinese take out.

We sat there and ate our food it was delicious but I was still tired so I went upstairs took a quick shower and went to bed. 

Jordan POV
As I was sitting outside on our back porch I received a phone call.

Jo-hello.
?- is everything set in motion?
Jo-not yet but I'm about to close the deal of a lifetime.
?-hurry up I don't have all the time in the world.
Jo-okay it will be done soon

There are some things she doesn't know about and I want it to stay that way