"Your highness!" A girls voice echoed through the rubble and bodies.

She ran through the rubble, dust, bodies looking for Elira and Enna, but couldn't find them.

"Your highnesses!" She screamed out again.

She still couldn't find Shoto or Luca either. She failed her job as a knight, weren't they suppose to be the protecters? Keep everyone safe and put themselves on the line? Yes. Atleast in her eyes that's how it worked.

But of course. That's not how it went, and here she is looking all over for the 2 queens. Slowly starting to give up she fell to her knees wiping her eyes. She'd be called weak if she were to cry so she wouldn't dare too.

She didn't even imagine this was going to happen. No, it wasn't even the kingdoms faults, it was their children. That's why this whole entire mess had happened. Boy she would like to know why in general.

She slowly got back up to her feet and started to look around again for the queens, again screaming out incase one of them had heard her scream. But she couldn't hear a response, no shuffle or movement anywhere.

She believed Luca and Shoto were still alive tho, so she made it her duty to find them and protect them at all costs, and she means it this time. She was about to walk out of the dining hall when she heard a movement under a large rock.

She looked at where the rock was placed and she ran over to it.

"Your highness?!" She asked trying to move the rubble out the way.

Somehow gaining enough strength she managed to push the rubble out of the way to find it being just some rocks under each other that had slid down creating the movement noises.

"Get a grip Rosemi...of course they're gone." Rosemi mumbled to herself.

She turned back around and headed straight for the outside of the castle.

"Ike! This boy was nice and saved me!" Amery exclaimed.

Ike turned to Shoto and bowed his head a little.

"I thank you for protecting my little cousin" Ike said.

"It's fine." Shoto nodded.

"We're staying with him right Ike?" Amery asked.

Ike stared at Amery confused for awhile but sighed anyways.

"If..its alright with him" Ike said.

They all stared at Shoto making him embarrassed.

"It's whatever...just don't get in my way." Shoto said turning away.

"Thank you!" Amery exclaimed.

Shoto smiled a little and nodded.

"What do we do your highness?" Sykkuno asked.

"Well, Luca told me to fled from here, apparently they're trying to eliminate every one of my family" Shoto explained.

"Oh..." Sykkuno nodded.

"Well then we'd better get going, what kingdom?" Sykkuno asked.

Shoto looked down at the map he has on him that was gifted to him by Luca. Who knew this would actually come in handy at a time like this.

"I don't know fully if they're on our side or not, but lets go pay Alban a visit." Shoto said.

"Like...fully?" Sykkuno asked concerned.

"No. Of course not, I meant his kingdom" Shoto said closing his map and putting it away.

"Right...my bad" Sykkuno nodded.

"Now then, let's see off shall we your highnesses?" Sykkuno said.

A/n: 400+ READS?? 😰😰