You Brought This Onto Yourself

Start from the beginning

However, this sadly only made the fur covered guards annoyed and pissed off, forcing them to finally begin the descent down into the stairway, much to your dismay and panic. The smell only got worse the further you got down the stairs, small blood trails leading out of the dark, droplets decorating the stairs you were being dragged down and several bloody stains painting the walls of stone that surrounded you in that moment. This only made the panic in you rise, tears building more intensely in your eyes, demanding to be released so they could stream down your cheeks freely. But you fought the urge to let them, to break down and sob, to beg for your freedom, you weren’t going to give them the satisfaction of seeing you like that, not yet at least, no one could know what the future would hold.

Finally, as the guards stepped down another stair, making a loud creaking noise sound out through the dark stairwell, your eyes fell on a large door, thick and positively terrifying as it stood menacingly before you. Your muscles tensed, eyes staring at the doorway in fear mixed with morbid curiosity and anticipation as the guards took a few more steps, bringing you only a few feet from it. Now so close, you felt your stomach twist in disgust as the putrid smell of iron rich blood had grown unbearable, the smell only getting worse and more powerful when the guard to your left easily threw the door open without a single word. It made you physically recoil, the overwhelming smell mixed with the sight of the room that now stared back at you made a bit of bile manage to crawl up the back of your throat.

The room was a large dark dungeon esc area, musty and covered in cobwebs, however, that wasn’t what made you recoil in fear and disgust, instead it was what was on full display within the room. Dozens of weapons of many different varieties decorated the walls of the room, whips, knives, flails, floggers, axes, paddles, you name it, it was there. Racks of bladed weapons, wooden railings that were lined with whips and such, but at the center of the room was a chair, only a few feet away from that being a large wooden structure that was adorned with dozens of different weapons, most likely for easy access. Your struggling once again worsened, picking back up in a violent surge of fear as the guards dragged you carelessly towards the chair that sat at the center of the room.

“ Wait! Please!, I’m sorry!, Let me go! Please! “ you screamed out, fear practically radiating from your pores as you screamed and struggled and fought within the guards grasps. But they didn’t even budge, eyes not even glancing at you as they finally sat you down in the chair, one of them holding you down against the seat as the other leaned over to grab your wrists. That just made everything worse, tears finally breaking free from your eyes as you tried to resist their harsh grips on your arms with no success. In fact it didn’t even take the guard more than thirty seconds to grab hold of both your wrists, no matter how hard you’d struggled to avoid it.

After that everything just seemed to happen so fast, your tears making your eyes blurry and unfocused and the panic making your mind and body frantic and uncoordinated. One second the wolvish guards are all over you, holding you down, tying your wrists together tightly and glaring at you angrily. The next second, you're all alone, frightened and sobbing uncontrollably as you struggle and plead with thin air, begging helplessly for your freedom in a hiccuping sob.

“ Please!, I’m sorry!, I’m scared, Please! “ you pleaded, struggling hard against your restraints as you cry out in pain and fear.

-

Lesso felt her stomach twist and turn at the sight, the image of you, scared and struggling in your restraints, sitting helplessly within her doom room, awaiting whatever you thought would be your fate. Your hands tied tightly behind your back so you couldn’t escape, body shaking and shivering with sobs and pleas, only making you look more and more pathetic. It was an intoxicating sight, the way your once so brave and bold eyes now stared into the blackness before you with nothing but fear and desperation swirling within them, tears pouring from them and cascading down your soft cheeks without an end. By god, how she wanted to get closer, to see those terrified eyes staring back at her closely, to feel your hot skin against her fingers as she held your chin in place, just as she’d done the previous night. So she did, she refused to deny herself such a beautiful sight. So without a single warning, she stepped through the darkness, moving oh so slowly out of the shadows as your pleas got louder and more frantic.