Stubborn Little Girl, What Ashame.

There were two 7th Graders called, Amy and Bettany. They were in a playground playing, Amy realized it was already night. "No! I don't wanna go home yet!" Bettany shouts at Amy "Okay Bett I'll stay here with you a bit longer" Amy says "Thank you Amy" Bettany says,, They were still playing until it was 11:08 pm, Bett kept saying she didn't wanna go home, Amy was already mad about it "SHUT UP BETT!! IF YOU WON'T GO HOME THEN I WILL." Amy yells. "Ugh fine, I hope you die." Bett Replies,, "I-.." Amy was in the verge of tears already.

"Wait Amy I didn't mean it!!" Bett says as Amy runs away crying. Bett was still playing. She didn't have the urge to go home. The clock striked midnight She kept playing and playing while it was getting darker and darker,, she was okay with it until she heard noises, "What was that.." Bett says to herself. "Haha probably nothing lol!! I bet Amy is still being a crybaby haha!!" Bett also says to herself, "Leave now." An unknown voice speaks. "Wha-" Bett says as she gets knocked down by something or someone.. Bett wakes up in a house with no doors, no windows and just a dark silent room. "Wtf where am I?" Bett says. "It's very dark here... Oh! A flashlight! That will help." Bett says as she grabs the flashlight and walks outside the room, "Jeez I can't believe anyone would ever live here "Bett Says,, She then sees a standing girl infront of her, she suddenly disappears as soon as Bett saw her, "Who was that? Why did she look like Amy.." Bett questions herself.

"It can't be Amy can it? eh it's probably my imagination." Bett says,, She walks downstairs, It was very dark and there was blood EVERYWHERE, She realized there was no doors. "What the hell is this place? Why is there blood everywhere.." She sighs and goes to the kitchen, there was a pot of soup in the dining table, "The people could've ran away." Bett says,, She found a tape lying down the floor, "huh? what's this??" Bett says as she grabs the tape, "Hm it seems like a tape, maybe there's a TV here" Bett tells herself. She goes to the living room and finds a TV, "Ah there! I should put it in" The TV turns on, It was a tape inside the house, 20 years ago there were investigators searching the house, The other guy went down the basement as the basement door suddenly shuts close, he was never to be found again, there were still 2 other investigators searching for the man who died 3 years ago before this investigating happened, the other investigator died cause of someone chocking him? The other investigator managed to escape before the house got blocked by something?,, The TV turns off. "What the fuck, there's something going on with this house.." Bett complains.